Spoilers

« Older   Newer »

1. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Tutti gli spoilers e le notizie sulla seconda serie di Reign.. // Spoilers and news on the second season of Reign.

Jonathan Keltz promosso! // Jonathan promoted to series regular.

CITAZIONE
    Greer's in trouble on Season 2 of The CW's "Reign," because the formerly happily engaged lady-in-waiting now has to contend with two men vying for her affection -- her fiance, Lord Castleroy, and her former love, Leith.

Jonathan Keltz, who plays the kitchen aid-turned-soldier-turned-war hero, has been promoted to series regular for the second season of the historical drama, Deadline reports.

When Leith went off to war, Greer moved on to the sweet (and very rich) Castleroy, who has promised to rescue her family from financial ruin and provide for her younger sisters' dowries. But now that Leith is back, safe, and with newly elevated social status thanks to his rescuing of Prince Francis in battle, Greer will have to decide whether she wants safety or true love.

[x]

2. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Torrance su Bash e Francis. // Torrance on Bash and Francis for The Examiner.

CITAZIONE
    Coombs stars as Bash on the CW drama, and he might be in for some big changes when season two begins. The actor would not reveal if Francis would come down with the black plague during his time outside the castle, but he did reveal that Toby Regbo was asked to return to film episodes for season two when production begins later this summer. It is clear that Francis will return for at least the start of the season.

When he does return, Francis will have a decision to make. With his father's death, Bash will no longer have a clear place at the castle. It will be up to Francis to decide whether or not his half-brother is made a prince or not. Coombs teased that Francis may bring Bash back to French court following their father's death because he will need to lean on him. Queen Catherine will not want him anywhere near the castle though. She still sees him as a threat to her son.

[x]

3. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Giacomo Gianniotti promosso a regolare e il titolo del primo episodio della seconda stagione. // Giacomo promoted regular and first season two episode's title.

KEEy1bcs

4. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Catherine, Greer, Leith e Castleroy saranno presenti nel primo episodio della seconda stagione. // Catherine, Greer, Leith and Castleroy will star in season two premiere.

KJbmzg2s

5. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuovi spoilers. // New spoilers.

CITAZIONE
    “Any” might be an understatement, Nicole. French Court is going to be visited by four new faces in Season 2, including Princess Claude, the never-before-seen daughter of Catherine and Henry. The “very sexually advanced” young lady will get herself into plenty of mischief, perhaps even more than Narcisse, another (much older) new face who will serve as a sparring partner for her mother. Then there’s Conde, known as the “Prince of the Blood,” who will strike up an unusual friendship with Francis, as well as Prince Thomas, who “may be the next king of France sooner than he’d imagined.” If that last line has you shaking in your boots, you have a very healthy sense of fear.

[x]

6. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova intervista a Toby. // Toby on the plague and Francis' unborn child.

7. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova foto dal backstage e Toby su Francis e Bash. // New backstage picture and Toby on Francis and Bash.

w2mhmhqs

8. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

La sinossi della seconda stagione. // Season two synopsis.

CITAZIONE
    The second season begins with Mary and Francis on the throne of a nation burning. France is rocked by the aftereffects of the plague — a disease that creeps inside the castle walls, taking thousands upon thousands of lives across the land, and ravages the stability of a nation. From the ashes, powerful lords will rise, carrying out personal, religious and political vendettas, taking lives, and tearing at Mary and Francis’s commitment to each other, and their people. Friendships will be tested, loved ones murdered and betrayed. Meanwhile, a mysterious and deadly threat snatches victims from village streets and castle corridors; leaving evidence of savagery that looks like the work of monsters; mythical creatures who are the subject of nightmares, but who walk among us, doing the Devil’s bidding.

[x]

9. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Toby sulla evoluzione del rapporto tra Maria e Francesco. // Toby on Francis and Mary's coming of age.

10. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

News sul cast. // Rose Williams will be Princess Claude.

CITAZIONE
    When Reign returns on the small screen this fall, fans can expect plague, famine, and a feisty new character: British actress Rose Williams will join the cast as a recurring guest star.
    Williams will play Princess Claude, the royal daughter of Catherine de Medici and the deceased King Henry and sister to the newly crowned King Francis.
    According to The CW, “Claude is a glorious troublemaker who sees other women primarily as competition, and delights in making one woman’s life a living hell: her mother’s.” Does this mean the conniving Catherine has finally met her match?
    Williams—a Hollywood newcomer who appeared on an episode of the BBC show Casualty earlier this year—may not be the only new addition to Reign‘s cast. At TCA, star Adelaide Kane teased the possibility of new villains—make that “new gentlemen”—on the period drama’s upcoming season.

[x]

11. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

La sinossi completa della seconda stagione. // Season two detailed synopsis.

CITAZIONE
    The second season begins with Mary and Francis on the throne of a nation burning. France is rocked by the aftereffects of the plague , a disease that crept inside the castle walls, taking thousands upon thousands of lives across the land, and ravaging the stability of a nation. From the ashes, powerful lords will rise, carrying out personal, religious and political vendettas, taking lives, and tearing at Mary and Francis’ commitment to their people – and to each other. Though the plague will come to an end, famine will follow, and among the devastated survivors, there is a feeling that the dead still walk the earth. Reports of ghostly visitations will result in mass hysteria and lawlessness. Across all levels of society, there are people eager to exploit the fear and guilt of those who managed to live through the plague. Royals and commoners alike now face a future where friendships will be tested, loyalties betrayed and loved ones murdered.

No one knows this better than Francis, who is haunted by the part he played in his father’s death and by Henry’s final warning that betraying someone you love is a weight you will carry all your days. Francis’ guilt will tear at his relationship with Mary and his feelings about his own worth. While Francis struggles with his terrible secret, he is grateful that his half- brother Bash is standing by to help navigate the dangerous political waters. Even Catherine – now the Queen Mother – is still capable of plotting against Francis and Mary in order to regain her own power.

Despite the political and social upheaval, life at court continues to revolve around love, lust and arranged marriages. Among Mary’s ladies-in-waiting, Greer chose a suitor with social status over Leith, the kitchen servant-turned-soldier who begged her to marry him, while Kenna seems to have found happiness in her marriage to Bash. Mary herself must face the fact that her remaining lady-in-waiting, Lola, is the mother of Francis’ child. Though Mary does her best to have no animosity toward Lola, the child serves as a constant reminder that Mary has not yet produced an heir of her own. Her childless state diminishes Mary’s power in the eyes of the court and only adds to the danger she faces as she tries to control the nobles, maintain her marriage and rule over a nation forever changed by pestilence and famine.

[x]

12. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    King Henry may be gone, but "his presence looms large" at French Court in Season 2, showrunner Laurie McCarthy tells TVLine. While Mary and Francis are forced to figure out what his child with Lola means for their lives, Catherine finds herself with a new potential suitor named Narcisse (Spartacus' Craig Parker). "He lives in an age where life is cheap, and he'll trade lives to get what he wants. He has a complicated past and an intriguing romantic future." That said, Catherine and Narcisse "will score other dance partners, as well." Meanwhile, Bash and Kenna's marriage will be "tested" as he assumes "a different position at Court under Francis" and she remains "ambitious ... and restless." (That's never a good combination.) Also unlucky in love are Leith and Greer, who have found themselves in a "quadrangle." The true identity of Leith's lady friend Yvette will come out early in the season, McCarthy teases, "with very surprising results."

BONUS SPOILER | Remember Clarissa, the gal with the face? McCarthy confirms it's "distinctly possible that she's alive."

[x]

13. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    You are cordially invited to tune into Reign's second season, and trust us, ladies -- you definitely aren't going to want to miss it. Why, you ask? When we caught up with star Adelaide Kane she revealed that that the powers-that-be at Reign are "amping up the testosterone for season two," so there will be plenty of royal eye candy for you to enjoy.

Plus, it's time to get answers to all of those cliffhangers the season finale left us with. Most importantly, it's time to find out what is next for the Francis-Mary-Lola love triangle, now that there's a royal baby (and a plague!) out there.

Toby Regbo teased what's next for Francis saying, "I'm going to go out and I'm going to find that child and Lola, that's where I'll be in the beginning of season two. And honestly, I'm not sure if Francis will survive the plague."

[x]

14. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

15. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova intervista ad Adelaide. // Adelaide's new spoilery interview for EW.

CITAZIONE

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: When we next see you on the show, you’re the Queen of France.
    ADELAIDE KANE: Yes.

What does this mean for you as the character—will we be seeing a new side of Mary? How has your character evolved?
    Well she’s been the queen of Scotland for a very long time, but she’s been more of a figurehead. She hasn’t had a particularly active role in ruling her country. So I think Mary will step up to the plate and actually be an active ruler, as opposed to just a figurehead or someone who is purely used as a political tool. So we’ll see her become a little more proactive, a little more politically involved as well as see her struggle to step into her parent’s shoes.

And will you take after Mary de Guise, as played by Amy Brenneman, or will we see you more as a Queen Catherine-type?
    Well, I don’t know. They’re both pretty manipulative because their power came from the men they married as opposed to their own blood line. I don’t think Mary needs to manipulate, she’s not that type of person, but certainly with rule and politics does come a certain, I don’t know, you need to have a certain guile about you to rule in that world. And I think she and Francis definitely have a different vision for the monarchy. She wants a more honest, straightforward, decent type of ruler, as opposed to mad King Henry or the forever scheming Catherine. I think there’s want to be more honorable but we’ll see if they can do that. I don’t know if they can. Catholics, and there’s o much ill will floating around, and there were struggles diplomatically, so in trying to be egalitarian rulers they’ve got a lot to come up against with the more traditional values that they have. There’s also a lot of change in this time.

There’s no feast – all famine right, as the season begins?
    Well they’re royals, so there’s a couple of feasts.

You seem to be implying that there might not be too much of a ‘happily ever after’ with your marriage to Francis.
    [Laughs]

What can you tell us about where’s that’s going?
    Well I said last year, everyone was so excited because they got married and it was supposed to be a happy marriage. But the story just begins, because from history we know that they never had children. And back then there would have been a lot of tension without babies. And remember, Lola had a child. Which I think they’ve already spoiled ahead for this season, so I think I’m allowed to say that. So having that reminder about, when they themselves are trying to conceive will be a source of tension between the two of them. Heirs are so important, male heirs in particular. And then I think just them trying to handle the nobles like every time the monarchy shifts a generation, everyone tries to see if they can gain control over the new king. There’s a mad scramble and they’ve had whatever it is, 20 years of Henry’s rule and they know how he operates. There’s a security in that. But Francis is a brand-new ruler, and everyone has to figure out whether they can manipulate him or not. But Mary is part of that as well. Can she be manipulated or manipulate Francis? I think its going to be very interesting to see how the power shifts around them.

But before you can really get into the politics, there will be a party. There will be a coronation, right?
    Yeah girl!

Can you tell me about what you’ll wear?
    I wear a really big dress. My dress is magnificent. It was custom built by our wizard in the wardrobe department. They made this dress. It’s gorgeous. I have a lot of photos on my phone I’m saving for Instagram. I have a particularly hysterical one of me playing with my dress that was taken when I wasn’t looking. It’s a real big dress [Laughs]

I swear you have the best job on TV just because of the clothes.
    Arguably, yes. Being on TV is kind of the best job in the world.

If you were to compare the coronation dress to the wedding dress, how would you describe it or put it forth?
    It’s a little sexier, a little more adult. It’s bigger. It’s a bigger dress [laughs]. A lot more hardware. The wedding dress for Mary was very much a princess dress but the coronation dress is more adult, kind of a more powerful statement dress. It really says something. It has a lot of impact. It’s a beautiful dress.

It seems like a statement about how your character has changed from one season to the next.
    Exactly. Exactly. There’s definitely more power dressing going on in the second season.

Are you discounting at all the fact that you may or may not have a baby this season? It didn’t happen in history but this isn’t a documentary series so …
    This is very true. I don’t know if there will be a literal baby. That would be pushing it too much but you know, pregnancies, I don’t know.

Yeah. Could you have a miscarriage?
    Maybe. That would be freakin’ heartbreaking. I would be destroyed by that. It would be so sad. But no, I think that they won’t pull any punches when it comes to that since we have in a lot of other ways. We’ll have to wait to see since we’re only a couple of episodes in. It hasn’t been definitively teased either way. But yeah, I have my own speculation about what they’re going to do about it but [showrunner] Laurie McCarthy is very closed-mouthed about it all.

What do you think they’ll do?
    I think there will probably be a pregnancy. I think that the possibility of not having a baby will get very stressful. Maybe she’ll go crazy. Maybe she’ll go a little baby crazy. There could be a hysterical pregnancy. That’d be awesome.

Like a phantom pregnancy.
    Right. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if everyone went crazy in the castle—can you imagine? A phantom pregnancy! That would be a pretty interesting avenue to explore. I think that would be terrifying for everyone, especially given how Henry went crazy. Maybe I should start writing new premises for the show.

You totally should.
    Here’s your new lines! Laurie would just be like, ‘no, Adelaide, stop.’

You never know. Many successful actress in Hollywood have a side hustle— maybe yours can be screenwriting.
    Oh, god. That bar is just too high for me.

Like a lot of fans, I’m really going to miss King Henry. Do you think he might come back? Whether as a ghost or in flashbacks—something?
    I don’t know. We’ve touched on supernatural elements in our show but they’ve never, ever come to fruition. Think about it. The only supernatural elements that have been given any credence or plausibility has been supported at all in the show are Nostradamus’ visions. That’s the only thing we’ve supported as maybe being true. But other supernatural incidences have been basically discounted.

Right.
    So, I don’t know. We might introduce ghosts. We film in a creepy old castle so it seems rather appropriate. We have Catherine de Medici, who is incredibly superstitious. I think it’ll be interesting to see if we do real ghosts or fake hauntings or what. Or do we do both and kind of red herring it, like ‘there’s no such thing as ghosts on our show’ or ‘are there?’ We do that a lot.

If you can’t do ghosts, please convince Laurie to bring Henry back in flashbacks because he was amazing.
    Flashbacks? He was rather delicious as a mad, tyrant, charming king.

And I have to add, that we were promised a lot of sex this season. But if Henry is not around, who will be doing it?
    Um, about that. I have gotten naked three times already and we’ve barely started. So I would say yes, there will be a lot more sex. Definitely going to be happening

So is Mary having the most sex?
    Mary is shagging everyone in the castle. It seems strange to say but Mary is shagging every kitchen maid in sight. I joke. But there’s definitely lots with Lola, and Grier and I have actually filmed like two sex scenes already. So yeah.

I can’t wait.
    More, you know…mushiness.

That’s one way to think about it. Speaking of mush, I loved Amy Brenneman as your mom. Do you think there’s any possibility she’ll come back as your mom at all this season?
    I have no idea. There’s always the possibility but she has her own show …but I’d love for her to come back if she’s up for it. It’d be super, super awesome but I doubt it.

Will there be any other guest stars this season?
    Oh we have so many guest stars. We have a couple of gentleman who’ve just joined us. Craig Parker and Sean Teale, who are playing an evil villain named Narcisse and Count Condé, respectively. We have some gentleman who are eye candy, which should be lovely. And I just read on Entertainment Weekly that we have another young woman joining us as well.

I wrote that. Way to give me my own spoilers.
    Right, giving you your own spoilers.[laughs].

[x]

22 replies since 31/5/2014, 08:53   409 views