The Village [MINI-SERIE TV, 2013]

[Augustus Prew // Alfonso d'Aragona]

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

The Village

Trailer:

Cast (principale): John Simm, Maxine Peake, Nico Mirallegro, Bill Jones, Juliet Stevenson, Rupert Evans, Augustus Prew, Emily Beecham.

Informazioni: The Village è una serie in costume che parla degli abitanti di un villaggio inglese del XX secolo e delle loro turbolente vite. Il primo episodio della serie andrà in onda domenica 31 marzo sul canale BBC One. Lo sceneggiatore della serie è Peter Moffat. // An Peter Moffat‘s drama series. Starring Maxine Peake and John Simm, the epic 6-part series charts the life and turbulent times of one English village across the whole of the 20th century. The first episode of the series will be on air on Sunday, March 31, on BBC one.

Trama: Nel primo episodio, durante le riprese del suo film autobiografico, Bert torna col pensiero all'estate del 1914. Nel secondo, invece, saremo già a gennaio dell'anno successivo, il 1915, e sulla fattoria della famiglia Middleton si è abbattuta la sventura... // In the first episode, with a film being made about his life, Bert takes us back to the summer of 1914. In the second episodes it is January 1915, and the Middleton farm has fallen on very hard times. More information coming soon.

Immagini:

0kf5GC7s qjN3Ec0s UK0iLCXs

2. addielouwho
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hmm...seems interesting...am I the only who thinks this sounds kind of like Downton Abbey??:)

3. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Well, this is an English production. In that country, I Know, there's a law that favors economically the series set in the United Kingdom: I think this - combined with the national pride - is a very good incentive to produce series of this kind...

4. addielouwho
        +1   -1

User deleted

yes! very true!:) too bad I don't have BBC on my TV or I would definitely watch it!:) I'll have to watch it online then, I guess. Plus I love Augustus Prew; his portrayal of Alfonso d'Aragon was AMAZING! I have no doubt he'll be amazing in this too:)

5. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

We love him too. :) He's so cute and a good actor. During the first season of The Borgia we thought that one day he would marry Lucrezia... X°°D #old good time

6. addielouwho
        +1   -1

User deleted

CODE
    During the first season of The Borgia we thought that one day he would marry Lucrezia... X°°D #old good time

So did I! I kept thinking how interesting their relationship would be! Too bad his character is gone:(

7. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (addielouwho @ 29/3/2013, 19:14)
    Hmm...seems interesting...am I the only who thinks this sounds kind of like Downton Abbey??:)

Yep, I agree with you. It's from another point of view but the historical period it's the same I think.
    And...who will play our dear Augustus? Is it said?

8. addielouwho
        +1   -1

User deleted

I don't think it said but from the pictures he seems to be a main character so...that's good:)

9. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Absolutely! I hope we'll find the streaming somewhere :)

10. addielouwho
        +1   -1

User deleted

I hope we'll find the streaming somewhere

Me too!!:)) I have bad luck with that sort of thing:( I don't even know where to watch the latest episode of Borgia so this will be a challenge! But...CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!:)) haha:))

11. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (addielouwho @ 29/3/2013, 20:07) 
    CITAZIONE

I don't think it said but from the pictures he seems to be a main character so...that's good:)

Augustus Prew è Allingham George, il figlio più giovane della famiglia: sottile, delicato ed metà strada per esser un poeta. Si è innamorato di Marta, ma si accorgerà presto che Joe Middleton è il suo rivale in amore. Fra tutti è quello più vicino alla sorella, Caro. George è combattuto tra il desiderio di lottare per il paese e quello di restare a casa per proteggere e confortare la sorella, ma per realizzare le aspirazioni romantiche con Martha. // Augustus Prew is George Allingham, the youngest son of the family: thin, delicate and halfway to being a poet. He has fallen for Martha, but quickly works out that Joe Middleton is his rival for her affections. He is closest to his sister, Caro. George is torn between fighting for his country or staying at home to protect and comfort his sister, Caro, while also furthering his romantic aspirations with Martha.

B5y2RSis

12. addielouwho
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oh thank you!!:) Augustus seems to be playing a good role here...I'm probably going to have a problem though while watching him in this...I'll keep hearing his Alfonso d'Aragona voice XD

13. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yes, he seems an interesting, kind character. And unlucky enough to please me. LOL.

CITAZIONE (addielouwho @ 29/3/2013, 19:46) 
    CODICE
    During the first season of The Borgia we thought that one day he would marry Lucrezia... X°°D #old good time

So did I! I kept thinking how interesting their relationship would be! Too bad his character is gone:(

...and OMG, so true! Every single word. But... :\

14. addielouwho
        +1   -1

User deleted

And unlucky enough to please me. LOL.

Same. XD

15. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Miss Tragedy is my second name. ùù

91 replies since 29/3/2013, 19:01   746 views