1503 - part two

[TERZA STAGIONE; 3X10]

« Older   Newer »

1. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

INFO: Decimo episodio della terza serie. Scritto da e diretto da Metin Hüseyin. // Tenth episode of the third series. Written by and directed by Metin Hüseyin.

TRAMA: Il funerale di Rodrigo diventa una farsa. I cardinali sono occupati a confabulare. Cesare giace infermo e Machiavelli gli fa pressione affinché si occupi dell'elezione del nuovo Papa. Lucrezia partorisce ma la tragedia non si ferma. // Rodrigo's funeral turns into a farce. The cardinals are busy scheming. Cesare lays ill and Machiavelli pressures him to take care of the election of the new Pope. Lucrezia gives birth but tragedy is not over yet. [Testo tradotto dallo staff. // Translation by the staff.]

Edited by ƒëlïx ruvërïs - 18/9/2014, 11:24

2. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova sinossi. // New synopsis.

CITAZIONE
    After Rodrigo's death, Cesare struggles to keep the Borgias in power. He himself is very ill, which doesn't escape the cardinals, impatient to crown the new Saint Peter. Weakened, Cesare lacks support by the Colonnas and the Orsinis, ready to pounce on Rome. While so many enemies of the Borgias plot for Rodrigo's succession and the of the annihilation of the family, Lucrezia awaits for her new child to come.

[x]

3. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova sinossi. // New synopsis.

CITAZIONE
    Gravemente malato, Cesare tenta malgrado tutto di mantenere i Borgia al potere. I Cardinali, a conoscenza del suo stato di salute deteriorato, complottano nell'ombra per l'elezione di un nuovo San Pietro. I Colonna e gli Orsini riescono di conquistare la città di Roma. Ma l'influenza di Cesare, e la mancanza dell'atteso supporto, non sono abbastanza per contrastarli. Intanto, Lucrezia è incinta di un nuovo bambino. // Gravely ill, Cesare attempts to keep the Borgias in power all the same. The Cardinals, aware of his deteriorated health, plot in the corners to crown a new San Peter. The Colonnas and the Orsinis are able to seize Rome. But neither Cesare's influence neither the lack of the waited support are enough to fight them. Meanwhile, Lucrezia is pregnant with her new baby.

[x]

4. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il riassunto dell'episodio. // Episode's summary.

5. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova clip. // New clip.

4 replies since 14/9/2014, 20:20   119 views