[TERZA STAGIONE; 3X08]

« Older   Newer »

1. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

INFO: Ottavo episodio della terza serie. Scritto da e diretto da Athina Rachel Tsangari. // Eightieth episode of the third series. Written by and directed by Athina Rachel Tsangari.

TRAMA: Cesare elimina la minaccia dei suoi generali ribelli. Alessandro fa quello che è necessario per preservare le proprie aspirazioni al papato. Il matrimonio di Lucrezia è celebrato con magnificienza, ma l'ostilità tra i Borgia e i d'Este continua a crescere. // Cesare foils the threat of his rebelling generals. Alessandro does what's necessary to preserve his aspirations to the Papacy. Lucrezia's marriage is magnificently celebrated, but the hostility between Borgias and d'Estes escalates. [Testo tradotto dallo staff. // Translation by the staff.]

2. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova sinossi. // New synopsis.

CITAZIONE
    Lucrezia is getting married. Her engagement is the occasion for the Borgias for joyous reunions. The family's influence gets stronger as Rodrigo's nephew is named the Pope's personal consuellor. As for Cesare, he's in trouble. The mutiny of his generals sends him into a crazy rage and he has but one thought: winning the traitors and get revenge. De Lorca, one of the last loyal to the prince, experiences his legendary cruelty. And he doen't...

[x]

3. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello, unstable Cesare is back!

4. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lol of course blaming the one decent guy in his path, how is that productive. XD

5. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Productive is not how Cesare operates:)

6. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

He operates on mood swings. XD

7. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Una clip dall'episodio. // A clip.

8. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova sinossi. // New synopsis.

CITAZIONE
    La ribellione dei generali suscita la collera di Cesare. Folle di rabbia, egli intende combattere i traditori e vendicarsi a tutit i costi. I Borgia sfruttano l'occasione del fidanzamento di Lucrezia per celebrare l'evento in famiglia. Il nipote di Rodrigo viene nominato consigliere personale del Papa, il che estende un poco l'influenza della famiglia. Da parte sua, Ramiro de Lorca, la cui lealtà a Cesare è incontestabile, diviene vittima della sua crudeltà legendaria. // The mutiny of his generals sends Cesare in a wrath. Mad with rage, he wants to fight the traitors and revenge himself at any cost. The Borgias take the chance of Lucrezia's engagement to celebrate the event with the family. Rodrigo's grandchild is nominated the Pope's personal consuellor, which strengthens the influence of the family a little. As for him, De Lorca, of irreproachable loyalty to Cesare, is himself victim of his legendary cruelty.

[x]

9. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova clip. // New clip.

10. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il riassunto dell'episodio. // Episode's summary.

11. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Clip. // Cesare's song for Lucrezia.

10 replies since 11/9/2014, 09:35   224 views