[TERZA STAGIONE; 3X04]

« Older   Newer »

1. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

INFO: Quarto episodio della terza serie. Scritto da e diretto da Metin Hüseyin. // Fourth episode of the third series. Written by and directed by Metin Hüseyin.

TRAMA: Cesare ha un bel grattacapo nel contenere l'ambizione dei suoi generali. La conquista di Arezzo da parte di Vitelli irrita Re Luigi, che aveva in precedenta supportato le campagne militari del cognato. Indebolito, Cesare si ritira a Roma per riprendersi. Lì, trova una Lucrezia mangiata viva dalle dispute di famiglia e dalla malattia del piccolo Rodrigo. Tutta la famiglia si mobilita per salvare il bambino. Dalla magia nera alle pozioni, passando per la medicina... // Cesare has an hard time containing his generals' ambition. Vitelli's conquest of Arezzo enrages King Louis, who had been supporting his brother-in-law's military campaings. Weakened, Cesare decides to retreat in Rome to recover. There, he finds a Lucrezia eaten by the family disputes and by little Rodrigo's illness. The whole family acts to save the child. From black magic, to potions, passing through medicine... [Testo tradotto dallo staff. // Translation by the staff.]

2. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Altra sinossi. // Another synopsis.

CITAZIONE
    King Louis, irritated by Cesare's invasion of Arezzo, negotiates his own control over Florence. Alfonso d'Este asks Lucrezia to spend time with little Rodrigo, which ignites a dispute over his paternity putting the child in danger.

[x]

3. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova sinossi. // New synopsis.

CITAZIONE
    Cesare goes to Milan to meet Louis d'Orleans, king of France. The King share his disagreement with his project of conquest of Arezzo and Florence. In the Vatican, two cardinals have died from poisoning. The Colonnas suspect Gacet, the Pope's consuellor, to be the culprit of these deaths. Victim of a fall, Lucrezia's son falls in a coma. The whole family acts to save the child.

[x]

4. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il riassunto della puntata. // Episode's summary.

5. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Una clip dall'episodio. // A clip.

6. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

I just wanted to say one more time how amazing was Mark acting wise in this episode. Better than ever!

7. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

He was perfect in every way, but the battle scene sealed the deal for me. I was actually crying in the end. ç_ç He was just so emotional and after seeing him so ruthless and victorious these couple of episodes that just broke my heart.

8. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

I was more sad towards the end when he was losing it and said that he is nothing. I mean for him with his self-confidence to say this our loud that's just really shows how crushed he is. The scene on the battle field was moving *that one single tear*

9. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

That was melancholy. Probably because he was referring to the "nobody" in his motto, AUT CAESAR AUT NIHIL. He found himself not unbeatable and it was traumatic after all those victories, like he was denied his very own nature.

10. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova clip. // New clip.

11. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Mi riconfermo nella mia posizione di bastian contrario perchè, ogni volta che guardo Borgia (eh sì ho ripreso in mano la serie dopo averla abbandonata per mesi lol) trovo sempre un sacco di difetti o comunque cose che non mi piacciono.

Innanzitutto, una cosa che mi ha dato parecchio fastidio, è stata la scena con Rodrigo che confessa d'Este. Cioè, spiegatemi il senso di una simile cosa! Secondo voi è normale che il Papa, non che padre della tua amante, ti chieda in che modo era consenziente e tu risponda con un elogio della sua vagina bagnata? A me non pare. E non è questione che Rodrigo sia un gran perv e Alfonso un baucotto. E' questione che certe situazioni, che potrebbero essere tranquillamente gestite in un certo modo, vengono invece portate all'esasperazione. E onestamente questo atteggiamento mi sta stufando, mi da noia. Lo trovo pesante.

Vabbè, pazienza. Altre cose chiaramente mi sono piaciute, tipo l'indomabile Cesare o il piccolo Rodrigo caduto per mano di quei due mentecatti degli Alfonsi. E comunque certi conti non mi tornano: davvero Lucrezia e Alfonso d'Aragona sono stati sposati per più di tre anni? Attendo conferma dalle esperte.

10 replies since 11/9/2014, 09:17   104 views