Adelaide Kane on the series behind the scenes

[ARTICOLO]

« Older   Newer »

1. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Adelaide sui retroscena della serie. // Adelaide on the series behind the scenes.

CITAZIONE
    And now for some Twitter questions!

In what way are you and Mary most alike?
    We're both quite stubborn! [Laughs.]

What's your favourite dress you've had to wear?
    My favorite dress is coming up in the finale episode and it is an Alexander McQueen dress — if fans have been paying attention on Instagram — it's a black, open-chested, floor-length dress with a gold collar. It's absolutely my favorite dress. I love it. But I have a new favorite dress every episode!

who is the better on screen kisser? Torrance or Toby?!
    [Laughs] That's a trap! They're both excellent in their own way. They both kiss quite differently, and I have very different relationships with them both. It depends on how you define better!

do you do anything weird to pass time between scenes?
    Not really. I read, I listen to music, I talk to the crew, I talk to the cast. Nothing weird. I nap!

who is the funniest person on set?
    Everyone's got a great sense of humor. I always find Torrance [Coombs] hilarious. Caitlin [Stasey] is really, really funny. Pretty much when everyone gets together, it's just laughter all the time. Toby has a really quirky sense of humor. A lot of our crew is hysterical.

what has been your favourite episode of reign to shoot so far?
    After 22 episodes, it all kind of blurs together to be honest! I always love shooting group scenes, like the party scenes, when everybody's on set. That's always fun. I really enjoy anything with Queen Catherine. Megan [Follows] is such a force and so wonderful to work with. I love any of the tender, emotional moments I get to have with Toby, because he's an incredible actor.

[x]

0 replies since 11/4/2014, 08:55   46 views