Chosen

[PRIMA STAGIONE; 1X06]

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Chosen

INFO: Sesto episodio della serie. Diretto da Bradley Walsh e scritto da Wendy Riss. In onda per la prima volta il 21 novembre 2013. // Sixth episode of the series. Bradley Walsh directed the episode written by Wendy Riss. First aired on November 21th 2013.

TRAMA: Gli eretici minacciano Maria e Bash combatte per scoprire la verità. Un tentativo di spaventare Maria (Adelaide Kane) fa sì che la regina Caterina (Megan Follows) ricorra a misure drastiche per assicurarsi che il colpevole venga preso. Francis (Toby Regbo), consapevole della crescente attrazione di Bash per Maria, si rivolge a Olivia (Yael Grobglas). Bash si avventura nel bosco per pagare il proprio debito - il sacrificio umano che i pagani chiedono - e ritorna con del sangue sulle mani. Nel frattempo, Kenna (Caitlin Stasey) rivela alle ragazze la relazione con il re (Van Sprang), suscitando differenti reazioni. // The heretics threaten Mary and Bash fights to uncover the truth. An attempt to scare Mary (Adelaide Kane) causes Queen Catherine (Megan Follows) to take drastic measures to make sure the guilty party is caught. Francis (Toby Regbo), aware of Bash and Mary's growing attraction, turns to Olivia (Yael Grobglas). Bash ventures into the woods to pay his debt -- the human sacrifice the pagans demand -- and returns with blood on his hands. Meanwhile, Kenna (Caitlin Stasey) comes clean with the girls about her affair with the King (Alan Van Sprang), to a mixed response.

Edited by Julia_Katina - 1/11/2013, 23:42

2. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oddio, ma davvero non capiscono che non importa a nessuno di Kenna e del re??????????????????????

3. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Temo che a qualcuno importi, invece. Solo che questa storia mi pare stia diventando troppo pressante e da noiosa sta per diventare davvero ridicola e stressante.

4. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il promo esteso del sesto episodio. // Sixth episode's extended promo.

Edited by Miss.ChatterBox - 15/11/2013, 22:43

5. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il promo canadese di Chosen. // Canadian promo.

6. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Una clip del sesto episodio con Mary e Bash. // Mary and Bash' first confrontation after the kiss in this new clip.

7. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Un'altra anteprima. // Producer's preview.

Edited by Miss.ChatterBox - 21/11/2013, 23:30

8. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think the show is getting better and better. Yeh, we could do without the Useless horny king and this Kenna-is- the-new-Anne-Boleyn plotline, but then again Henry was a known lecher so in that they keep up with history Francis was a bit of douchnozzle this episode too, I mean he very well knows that Mary wont be spending time with other man but it was an excuse for him to get lucky with Olivia. But I guess he'll soon know it was his mother's bidding and the girl will be dismissed. Bash - I like him! He was brave and smart this episode (the way he lured that pagan dude) and I even understand why he did what he did with that thief - he was protecting his family, his mom. He can't let a witness know they are somehow connected to these pagans.Loved Mary and Catherine working together - good cop, bad cop scene with servants was spectacular! And Diane and Bash scenes were great - she is like Catherine protecting her son. She is very elegant and seems to be smart. Intrigues where it will be going. Overall a good episode and I heard they pulled over 2 mill viewers yesterday, well done, show!

7 replies since 1/11/2013, 14:47   137 views