Holly e Jeremy al Serpentine Gallery Summer Party

[GALLERY]

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Holliday Grainger e Jeremy Irons entrambi presenti a Londra, all'annuale Serpentine Gallery Summer Party, il 26 giugno. // Holliday and Jeremy at The Serpentine Gallery on June 26, 2013 in London.

mPxsvxxs xISLq3Us N17g9dbs bSzruqas

qM1vsZfs rxHIqWRs vTb0Nsus

2. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

On a shallow note - I like this hair color on her. She looks cute as a redhead, I assume it's closer to her natural color, right?

3. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

She's a natural brunette. I think her true color is this.

4. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oh, thank you! I like her as a redhead though:)

and Jeremy has snached one of Rodrigo's robes! rsly, wtf is he wearing...this long...I don't know..cardigan and the shirt...weird stuff!

5. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Più immagini dall'evento. Altre qui, su Holliday Grainger Fan. // More photos of Holliday. And others here.

YSx6rdds 7ar0FNDs 9sV4saMs fOZS4DDs

aHmGyaLs qNJljN1s

[x], [x]

6. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lo stile di Holliday sulle pagine dedicate alla moda di Telegraph. // Holliday Grainger's style on the fashion pages of Telegraph.

CITAZIONE
    While the humble cardigan has never exactly gone away, it has been lurking in the shadows, waiting for its moment to wow us with its versatility once again. He's been making a more frequent appearance on the red carpet too; see Holliday Grainger below for an example.She wearing a cropped L'Wren Scott cardi.

[x]

epqcXGvs

5 replies since 27/6/2013, 01:39   119 views