»Charlotte d'Albret (Ana Ularu)

"Tell me about love... my husbad."

« Older   Newer »

1. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Topic dedicato a Charlotte, moglie di Cesare. Per tutti i commenti sulla Charlotte di Ana Ularu (per il personaggio storico, andare qui). // Topic focused on Charlotte of Albret, Cesare's wife. All you have to say about Ana Ularu's Charlotte (for the historical character go here).

Edited by Julia_Katina - 17/5/2013, 23:03

2. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Looooooooover her! I will come back later to post something more significant, all I can say is just repeat - she is a good match for Cezare, she made him smile, she was flirty and witty!

3. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    she is a good match for Cezare, she made him smile, she was flirty and witty!

On second thought, I think they did with her the one thing I wished for Alfonso and Lucrezia: make her the perfect wife for Cesare but not enough for him because, to quote him, "there is no one like" Lucrezia.
    I think, had they met in an AU setting where he and Lucrezia shared just brotherly love -the normal kind LOL- he could have found his other half in her.

4. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

On second thought, I think they did with her the one thing I wished for Alfonso and Lucrezia: make her the perfect wife for Cesare but not enough for him because, to quote him, "there is no one like" Lucrezia.

Yes-yes, besides Alfonsito is rumored to be good husband for the real Lucrezia, but since this is all about incest this season....no luck for Alfonsito.
    I think, had they met in an AU setting where he and Lucrezia shared just brotherly love -the normal kind LOL- he could have found his other half in her.

Fanfiction is all we have :D but yes, quite frankly if this family was normal...Lucrezia could be happy with Alfonso and Cezare with Charlotte. They were both from the same circle, both into politics (I guess not just every gil could be Queens maiden), they had a lot in common.
    I'm just thankful they gave a chance to show Cezare a little more relaxed away from his family and smiling. He is been brooding too much. Charlotte seems an easy-going and quite cheerful person.

5. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Speaking about families, I wonder if they'll put Louise in the mix? I know, God forbid Cesare has children with other women, and I don't think the real Cesare cared that much for his female child, but this Cesare looks like he could be good with babies.
    Also, I wonder what kind of mother Charlotte would be. I know, I'm making a bigger deal of her than she truly is, since we're probably never seeing her again, but she's one of my favourite female characters in this show atm. :P

6. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Speaking about families, I wonder if they'll put Louise in the mix? I know, God forbid Cesare has children with other women, and I don't think the real Cesare cared that much for his female child, but this Cesare looks like he could be good with babies.

I think they might mention her. "Oh, btw, your wife had a baby", but of cause he wont be able to see her, since we know Cezare was not reunited with them :( Awww, Cazare - baby daddy! I can't remember did he had cute scenes with Lucrezia's baby. Rodrigo and Vanozza did, don't remember about Cezare.

Also, I wonder what kind of mother Charlotte would be. I know, I'm making a bigger deal of her than she truly is, since we're probably never seeing her again, but she's one of my favourite female characters in this show atm.

Same here! Mmm, i think she would be a good mom. She seemed to enjoy the process, so she will like the outcome:) If you have a child from the man you love/like you can't be bad to the child.

7. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I think they might mention her. "Oh, btw, your wife had a baby", but of cause he wont be able to see her, since we know Cezare was not reunited with them Awww, Cazare - baby daddy! I can't remember did he had cute scenes with Lucrezia's baby. Rodrigo and Vanozza did, don't remember about Cezare.

Well, he had cute scenes with Jofré (aka the Other Borgia Boy) at the start of s1. He looked good with him, and Jofré was a mere boy. In s2, I remember Cesare gazing at Lucrezia's child in a tender way, and have him fed when Lucrezia wanted to die. Also, are we really suggesting he could be any less than good at something?

CITAZIONE
    Same here! Mmm, i think she would be a good mom. She seemed to enjoy the process, so she will like the outcome:) If you have a child from the man you love/like you can't be bad to the child.

Yep, but she's also the political type, and a child, if male, provided the woman with the influence she needed among her extended family; also, once she bore a male child she got saying about family's finances. So perhaps that's part of the reason she wants a child: she said herself she most of all wants to be independent.

8. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Well, he had cute scenes with Jofré (aka the Other Borgia Boy) at the start of s1. He looked good with him, and Jofré was a mere boy. In s2, I remember Cesare gazing at Lucrezia's child in a tender way, and have him fed when Lucrezia wanted to die. Also, are we really suggesting he could be any less than good at something?

Why did you bring up Jofre - all I can think now is Juan asking Sancha to be tender with his because he is his little brother. I will sob the whole evening now remembering my dear Juan *sobs*
    Ok, and yes, we question Cezare's baby daddy qualities *while nobody is watching*

Yep, but she's also the political type, and a child, if male, provided the woman with the influence she needed among her extended family; also, once she bore a male child she got saying about family's finances. So perhaps that's part of the reason she wants a child: she said herself she most of all wants to be independent.

She is def a smart woman! Besides having a Borgia grandson/daughter should come with certain privileges. Her father-in-law is the Holly Father after all.

9. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    *while nobody is watching*

Chances are we'll get killed in our sleep

CITAZIONE
    She is def a smart woman! Besides having a Borgia grandson/daughter should come with certain privileges. Her father-in-law is the Holly Father after all.

Which makes me question the genuinity of her desire for a child. After all, birth was -still is, but it was way worse back then- a bloody, dangerous affair, and she looks like that wants to live the easy life away from any kind of danger. In this case, danger would be in her womb. XD

10. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Which makes me question the genuinity of her desire for a child. After all, birth was -still is, but it was way worse back then- a bloody, dangerous affair, and she looks like that wants to live the easy life away from any kind of danger. In this case, danger would be in her womb. XD

As you said she wanted to be independent. There were limited opportunities for woman at that time - good mariage and baring a baby is a package deal. If she was infertile for example what a disgrace that would be...so somethings gotta give. I think Charlotte new the perks of getting married and starting a family. Besides, she married a Borgia, what kind of safety she was thinking to get?:))) OK, Cezare is pretty cuddly, but there are people who he pissed off royally and who might want revenge on his family, his wife precisely. It's a good thing he left her in France.

11. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    OK, Cezare is pretty cuddly, but there are people who he pissed off royally and who might want revenge on his family, his wife precisely. It's a good thing he left her in France.

Perhaps the reason she made it clear she would stay in France is that she knew what she was getting into marrying him, as you said, and it's not really the political struggle that bothers her but the fact she'd have no peace: she'd always have to be waiting for troubles and, while France is not without its own plots, they aren't as many and as frequent than they would be in the very city the Borgias rule.

12. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Perhaps the reason she made it clear she would stay in France is that she knew what she was getting into marrying him, as you said, and it's not really the political struggle that bothers her but the fact she'd have no peace: she'd always have to be waiting for troubles and, while France is not without its own plots, they aren't as many and as frequent than they would be in the very city the Borgias rule.

Exactly! She know what a family it is and France is here safe heaven. Of cause no guarantee that Cezare's enemies wont track her down there, but it would take more effort and, yes, I think that's the real reason she is against living in Vatican. There are like 5 people there who still like and don't envy Borgia :D

13. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    There are like 5 people there who still like and don't envy Borgia

And I think they are the Borgias themselves. XD I wonder if she took into account that Cesare's alliages may change, though. After all, not long after their wedding, Alfonso gets killed, historically -and in the series too, I expect. Maybe a child is also a way to be safe by that same destiny? Even though, Lucrezia and Alfonso had a child, historically, and that didn't save him nontheless.

14. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

Even though, Lucrezia and Alfonso had a child, historically, and that didn't save him nontheless.

Wrong time, wrong place, Cezare on the loose, of cause, what could have saved him?:))))

15. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Wrong time, wrong place, Cezare on the loose, of cause, what could have saved him?)))

XD I miracle. But there was the Sforza marriage precedent -a childless marriage- and I doubt she -or her family, her brother looked like someone who had done his homeworks- weren't aware of the tendency of the Borgias to, how should I put it, get rid of the useless. XD

18 replies since 17/5/2013, 21:48   308 views