Esquire presents "Me in My Place" with Lotte Verbeek

[Lotte Verbeek // Giulia Farnese]

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Vecchio servizio fotografico, correlato di confessioni da parte di Lotte, per la rivista Esquire. // The Dutch actress, Lotte Verbeek has appeared in a series of stunning photographs to launch her perfect body for “Me in My Place” in Esquire Magazine.

CITAZIONE
    [Lotte said...]

• There's a lot of things people expect from redheads.

• In Holland, there's a song that goes Redheads — they know how to kiss. But that's obviously not a song I made. I don't know who made that song.

• Ireland has a lot of redheads. In The Borgias, they wanted to have me be blond. And I objected against it to [director] Neil Jordan, who's Irish, and then he liked the thought of me being a redhead.

• She's a mistress. But you have a mistress, and then you have mistresses. And this is the type of mistress who knows what she wants and how to get what she wants. I like playing strong female parts.

• The other woman? No. I'm always the woman.

• I love Amsterdam. I love the bicycles. I don't do the weed because — I just don't.

• I miss the time when I was training as a dancer and you could just walk around in unheard-of combinations, like big baggy pants, and one sock on one foot and the other one on the other. Clothes that just make you feel comfortable. While you were dancing in a ballet class, you could slowly strip them off and then end up like a real ballerina.

• My lingerie collection? I think it does desire some growth. I can have more, but I have quite a bunch of stuff.

• I feel quite well in my skin here in New York.

• I feel sexy when I'm natural. When I hear good music. When I feel sunlight on my skin.

• I wouldn't encourage letting me be somewhere with a ball. Like any kind of ball.

• Don't get me wrong: I actually went to circus school as a child. I think my specialty was walking on the big ball. You know the big ball you can walk on? Yes, I was quite good at it.

• I would usually do a trick called The Spider. I would fold myself in all kinds of difficult positions and wear a little suit with a white cross on my belly. I could do all the funny stuff — the flexible stuff.

• At some point I realized that I was actually a bit more of a coward than I thought. Really, these trapeze acts I would never dare to do for real. So that's when I realized that I might as well — why don't I just become an actress? You don't need balls for that.

• I like really good dinners. Like hours and hours of food, in a really cozy sort of farmers village somewhere in the south of France, in the summer, where you can smell the lavender if you walk on the street. You can smell the lavender everywhere. Once you've gone there, you never want to come back and live real life.

[x]

9cy744ts jBYSFdfs rXKcqvUs Kq4y7Dss

JYDFFDjs FIwmoWFs eVm9Eohs YP2LrL9s

pVSHbzss KvCV2fWs 25qPwuus EWvW0qws

2ePczEWs Jx4Hd4Fs 3RvWq5Fs sXfijGms

FJLF9ias

0 replies since 27/4/2013, 21:17   190 views