[FILM 2013, regia di Carlo Carlei]

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Romeo and Juliet (2013)

Trailer:

Video

Cast (principale): Hailee Steinfeld, Douglas Booth, Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Ed Westwick, Lesley Manville, Christian Cooke, Stellan Skarsgård, Natascha McElhone, Tom Wisdom, Leon Vitali, Laura Morante, Nathalie Rapti Gomez, Tomas Arana.

Informazioni: Pellicola girata in Italia, con noti nomi internazionali e qualche suppoto italiano, a partire da inizio febbraio 2012 in diverse location. Le riprese, durate un mese, sono terminate il 7 marzo dello stesso anno. // Filming started on February 3, 2012 in Italy. The film was shot at the grotto Sacro Speco in Subiaco, in Mantua, in Caprarola, Lazio, in Cinecitta', Rome and in Verona. The first pictures of the set were posted on Italian newspaper Gazzetta di Mantova on February 14, 2012. Steinfeld finished filming her scenes on March 7, 2012.

Trama: Adattamento tradizionale della storia immortale di Romeo e Giulietta, giovani innamorati appartenenti a due famiglie nemiche giurate. Giulietta è però promessa al Conte Paride e dunque la coppia cerca l'aiuto segreto di un frate di nome Lorenzo, ma il loro destino a quel punto sarà segnato. // A traditional version similar to Franco Zeffirelli's adaptation of the tragedy about the forbidden love between Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet. In the fair city of Verona. Romeo and Juliet , the children of the feuding Montague and Capulet families, meet at a feast and fall deeply in love. Despite the sworn disdain their families hold for one another, they steal away and are secretly wed by Friar Laurence. It is not long, however, before trouble ensues… Unaware of his daughter’s transgressions, Lord Capulet, Juliet’s father, has arranged for Juliet to take the hand of Count Paris in marriage. Devastated and defiant Juliet seeks the counsel of Friar Laurence, who concocts a devious plan that will alter the lives of both families forever.

Immagini:

mCQQdMTs fsDYKBus SnmAul9s

Edited by Julia_Katina - 27/6/2013, 21:14

2. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spero non sia un adattamento un pò troppo orientato verso un pubblico di quattordicenni come qualcosa - a cominciare dalla colonna sonora che spero sia solamente provvisoria, per il trailer - sembra lasciar intuire. In ogni caso sono curiosa di vederlo. E c'è Luigi Ed Westwick poi! <3

3. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Altre immagini dal film ed il poster! // Other stills from Romeo and Juliet and the first poster!

MGnahtas fq5DmFas f00Amg3s ird93mds

Vv05Waps FGFMobis yiFOhGos V8c7OJCs

KlPpJFus ZaIZ1Lrs tbKBPJms k2W7PIps

wdTa5ESs CtDG1z0s NAk9BKZs 1K3aiTns

LAEsYqCs bUpDyjQs wVTHNAKs glX8Yiss

n0UF8nUs bl1sNXes WyLxaCvs

[x]

4. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ok, ero scettica sulla scelta di Giulietta ma ora l'attrice mi piace un sacco. uu Lui, d'altra parte, ha un viso molto femmineo. XD

5. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

A me lei, esteticamente parlando, non piace. Giulietta dovrebbe avere dei tratti molto delicati, o almeno così suggerirebbe la tradizione e mi piace immaginare. Ti quoto per quanto riguarda Romeo, lol. Però resta comunque un bel ragazzo.
    Menzione sui costumi: non sono affatto male. Sarà che ormai a causa di certe serie mi aspetto il peggio! XD Però sono abbastanza in tema e paiono curati.

6. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Su una cosa possiamo concordare: lei ha dei capelli da pubblicità dello shampoo, maledetta.

7. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sì, paiono morbidi e vaporosi. XD

8. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

#I hate her

9. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Breve estratto di un'intervista a Hailee Steinfeld, la giovane Giulietta Capuleti, su Glamour di giugno. // Hailee Steinfeld in Glamour magazine’s June 2013. Here's a short extract of her interview.

CITAZIONE
    You have five movies in production right now, including Romeo and Juliet. How do you feel about playing such an iconic role?
    It was definitely scary—I mean, it’s Shakespeare. I was attached early on, so I was part of the casting process with Romeo [played by Douglas Booth].

You got to pick your Romeo. Every girl’s dream! By the way, I first knew I liked you when I heard about the swear jar you set up on the set of True Grit. If someone used the F-word, they had to pay $5. You made $350!

I donated it to charity—it went to a good cause, for Alzheimer’s disease.

[x]

Edited by Julia_Katina - 27/6/2013, 20:59

10. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Un nuovo poster! // A new poster!

o7dTZUSs

11. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Un video dal dietro le quinte con Douglas Booth e Hailee Steinfield. // Behind the scene video of the movie.

Edited by Julia_Katina - 13/9/2013, 07:49

12. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Foto del cast alla premiere, ieri notte. // The cast and the crew at the premiere of Romeo and Juliet yesterday night, in Hollywood.

KuJtlCvs npLZ30Ss xwsxYWfs XpARrsZs Cig7iNis

HY5sQAws c9TjOHrs EcueFtPs WwtRWc4s 1iW3rmIs

r9CaRt7s 3bJlZtYs Lap1t9Ks JExL8nos QykjVt2s

9CqxM8Ms NcKgKz1s 3EM3oNGs tX8Z6JLs hHQxfpSs

grvQusNs fh7oyYvs Ht0AKbrs YS6o1dzs Eyt1VGjs

EY3lfNQs 264IBnAs Jh7styfs nmJ3sejs eFJLe4Ys

hFeEfFZs AloYv9gs X1i1szTs C9nKZz4s 8RBdO21s

uGXeIFUs sSqqSuws x3TY0jhs HdXb9YGs 8lWqM5Us

u9Wshn5s 0getmnus fdQbP7Fs iYCEQoxs RAjOWUis

B38HbGys d4YLqyos yobPWaMs VB554DSs hw4sk08s

P8Bdrt7s XEflAbes oe4Zc0Vs jKsRRYos s5gxb6is

E4veB7cs h8lkbZXs ygLCInUs dCaPT5Js Ipb46lAs

YVjWYiHs ROpWebIs YC4ChxHs 48nZ2D7s UeYuhWSs

ATLlJnRs 5Da2TnAs RRsSQQMs Njcmdevs kgDgfwys

dYnpcGgs ky1MMIss WeeMa6qs YRDEv8Us xeQfKgjs

x6Z7DG9s RgFVkwRs ETSz6JQs qQVGUyDs mmJI0mes

wKG6Ytws PAi5NbJs zv2YKL9s GSR6tB4s

Edited by Julia_Katina - 25/9/2013, 14:33

13. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Prima clip! // First clip from the movie!

14. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Una clip dal film e nuove immagini. // Romeo and Juliet's first kiss and new stills from the movie.

Video

Edited by Julia_Katina - 28/9/2013, 10:59

15. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Varie clip! // Clips from the movie!

Video

Video