»Caterina Sforza

"I would save my arms for battles I can win."

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Topic dedicato a Caterina Sforza, signora di Imola e Forlì. Per tutti i commenti sul personaggio in riferimento a questa serie, interpretato da Gina McKee (per il personaggio storico, andare qui). // Topic focused on Caterina Sforza, Countess of Forli and Imola. All you have to say about Gina McKee's Caterina (for the historical character go here).

Edited by Julia_Katina - 5/4/2013, 18:53

2. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

I love so much the (historical) character of Caterina. She was a such great and strong woman, not a simple noblewoman victim of her times. I've absolutely nothing against Gina McKee, but the fact Neil Jordan has chosen an actress of a certain age (and not very beautiful) to to interpret her annoys me to death! è.é
    As usual, he wanted to promote only a few characters and for this reason he has made incorrect choices about characterization! -__-"
    Caterina was young (she was born around 1463), not a mature woman. And she was very attentive to her beauty.
    But, in this series, she's an enemy. Evil, therefore.
    And Neil Jordan is so childish: the wicked are also ugly (someone just whispered Giovanni Sforza?).

3. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

In assenza prolungata di Giulia per qualcosa di concreto, Caterina sta rapidamente diventando il mio pg preferito. Nella puntata di ieri è riuscita a metterla
    nel derriere a Cesare e al Papa a distanza di dieci minuti, e quanto ho goduto neppure lo so.

All the awards to Gina, non avrei mai immaginato che sarei arrivata da apprezzarla tanto.
    Peccato che, non essendo lei Lucrezia la progatonista, viene esplorata principalmente come cattiva, senza darle troppo spessore ma solo un alto livello di badassness. Per fortuna nella s2 ci sono stati mostrati altri lati di lei. *felice di averla guardata*

2 replies since 5/4/2013, 16:54   73 views