Entourage movie!

[Emmanuelle Chriqui // Sancha d'Aragona]

« Older   Newer »

1. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    The Entourage movie is definitely being made. Emmanuelle Chriqui plays Sloan in Entourage. She says that she expects Sloan to be pregnant

There has been a mixed reaction to the news that the Entourage movie is definitely getting made, with some fans delighted at the return of their favourite characters, while some feel that it should be left well alone. It is fair to say that the Entourage series fell a bit flat towards the end but a movie is bound to make a fair amount of money.

One of the stars of Entourage, Emmanuelle Chriqui, has admitted that she is definitely in the movie and has teased what she expects from her character Sloan. Emmanuelle says that she expects her character to still be pregnant in the movie, as it is set to take place just 6 months after the end of the series.She explained, "This is what I think I know: I will be pregnant in the movie. Like, I won’t have had the child. The question remains: did she have the baby or is she pregnant in the movie? My guess is that she’s pregnant in the movie."

The Entourage movie will also see the return of the shows main cast, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Jeremy Piven, Jerry Ferrara and Kevin Dillon. The Entourage film does not yet have an official start date or an official release date but it is expected that shooting will begin later this year, with a 2014 release date.

[x]

Edited by Julia_Katina - 23/10/2013, 20:54

2. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ho beccato questa serie per caso, qualche mese fa, su Rai4 (la mattina, se non mi sbaglio). Ma Emmanuelle non l'ho mai vista! XD Del resto ho guardato solo poche puntate... ^^
    Comunque posso dire che ogni film o serie che parla del mondo del cinema, del suo dietro le quinte, mi intriga almeno un poco. Quindi, probabilmente, iniziò la visione in futuro!

3. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Allora sono da secoli che parlano di questo film quindi lo prenderei con le pinze.
    Entourage è un tf figherrimo a me fa morire XD e Eric e Sloan sono la mia coppia preferita ovviamente <3 quindi sono felice per il baby :wub:

4. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Io spero davvero che il film lo facciano o mi arrabbio. Sono alle ultime puntate e sto così :cry: per tutto il tempo

5. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Prometto valanghe di commenti, non appena inizierò la serie! XD Chissà quando, però.

6. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Uh sì <3 E io sarò contenta di commentarla con qualcuno finalmente!

7. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuovo articolo sul film di Entourage. // New article about the Entourage movie.

CITAZIONE
    Entourage Movie Coming Out For Sure!

Two years already passed since the final season of “Entourage,” and we’re still waiting for the film adaptation of the series!

Mark Wahlberg recently told us that the “Entourage” movie is on hiatus because a few of the greedy actors – who shall remain unnamed – are asking for unreasonable amounts of money!

But it looks like everyone had a change of heart, because news just in! The movie is happening for sure!

Kevin Connolly, who played Eric Murphy on the HBO hit-series, revealed to TMZ, “Yeah it’s going to happen! It’s a complicated thing but I’m in it. There are no contracts yet, it doesn’t really work that way, but everything’s fine. January, we’re going to do it. Its not official, but it will be!”

As for the rest of the cast members, it looks like they’re on board as well!

We caught up with the super gorgeous Sloan, aka Emmanuelle Chriqui, on the red carpet of the premiere of “Cleaners,”…. She exclusively told us that she’s all in!

“100% I would love to! I’m in! Just waiting.. I keep hearing, oh, it’s happening, oh, it’s happening! It’s been like 3-4 times! So now I’m like, ‘It happens when it happens!’”

Eric… check! Johnny… check! Sloan… check! Come on, start filming already! It’s been way too long!

[x]

8. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Mark Wahlberg recently told us that the “Entourage” movie is on hiatus because a few of the greedy actors – who shall remain unnamed – are asking for unreasonable amounts of money!

Lil, ricordo che lo avevi detto ma penso che sia una battuta! XD

9. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sei sicura? Io non riesco a cogliere l'ironia in inglese ma mi sembrava di aver letto - non da questo articolo - i nomi proprio degli attori che diceva di essere sottopagati.

10. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

In questo articolo almeno lo buttano sull'ironico, come uno scherzo di Mark. Poi nell'altro non saprei!

11. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Boh...a sto punto non dico più nulla XD

12. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

ùù Passami l'altro e ti dico che ne capisco.

13. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ok, se mi ricapita per mano.

14. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuovo articolo sul film di Entourage. // New article about the Entourage movie.

CITAZIONE
    The Real-Life Squabbling Over ‘Entourage’ Movie Money is Over, Let the Onscreen Squabbling Begin

Entourage gets a lot of flack around the Internet. There’s a lot of talk about how it was just empty escapism, the chance to vicariously live a disgustingly decadent Hollywood lifestyle through its characters for a half hour a week. There’s a lot of criticism about how the show told the same stupid story over and over again, where it looked like the Vincent character (Adrian Grenier) might not do a movie, but then his buddies eventually convince him to do the movie, so then everyone can continue being rich and happy. Heck, people even like to throw around terms like “douchebag” and “bro” when describing the tone of the show. It’s not exactly the best thing HBO has produced, according to most TV/movie geeks.

The fact is that a bunch of norms really did like the show though, seeing as it lasted for a ridiculous eight seasons, so even though an Entourage movie is a real head scratcher in the what-the-heck-is-this-thing-going-to-be-about department, it was pretty much bound to always happen. And, if you ask me, anything that promises to give us gloriously huge images of series regular and hot girl from Snow Day Emmanuelle Chriqui projected up on the big screen can’t be all bad. So now that there are reports saying that all of the ts have been crossed and the lowercase js have been dotted in regards to getting an Entourage movie together, probably it’s time we put all of our prejudices about bottle service and self tanner aside and just try to enjoy the thing for what it is.

If you haven’t been following the drama surrounding the potential Entourage movie, producer Mark Wahlberg has been guaranteeing fans that the HBO series would be followed up by a feature film as far back as in 2011, but it was at the beginning of this year when all of the ducks finally looked like they were in a row and Warner Bros. gave a green light to get production started.

Entourage being Entourage, however, things didn’t go down that easy. Over the ensuing months there were whispers all over the cyber realm that series creator/feature writer and director Doug Ellin and his people were having trouble getting the cast officially signed. A recent THR article cataloguing the signing woes quoted Wahlberg as telling TMZ (ugh) that the movie would get made, “As soon as them guys stop being so greedy.” Grenier then responded via Instagram (double ugh) saying, “I will sign any deal that gives ALL the boys an opportunity to share in the upside of success EQUALLY.” Apparently the problem had something to do with Judgment Night actor Jeremy Piven getting a sweetheart deal that gave him a bigger cut of the backend than the rest of the series regulars. The guy was the star of PCU, after all.

Just when things seemed like they were at their bleakest and the Entourage boys weren’t going to be able to play nice together, Deadline dropped a report yesterday that things have been hammered-if-not-hugged out, everyone has signed on to get some portion of the film’s backend, and shooting is set to get started in January. To back the story up, Ellin even sent out the following heartwarming tweet:

BXtKDotCUAA0P3X

Eight seasons and a movie? Sure. Why not? As long as they give us more Chriqui.

m3Fh0SYs

[x]

15. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Emmanuella col cast! // Emmanuelle Chriqui and the cast.

4bLavEos 1Dqik6Ls

25 replies since 5/3/2013, 11:26   165 views