[TERZA STAGIONE; 3X01]

« Older   Newer »

1. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Un riassunto da tumblr. // Episode summary from tumblr.

Rodrigo is back, punishing himself by whip. Lucrezia using her compassion and faith for justice, good. She’s also against spying. Caterina Sforza is apparently as impressive as the one in The Borgias? Otherwise Cesare wouldn’t spend months outside Forli looking at snakes. She’s a serious reputation as well. I like her and hope to see her more often. So Fransec has a male lover who isn’t Rodrigo, cool. Cesare and his men finally took action. And won, she surrendered. I expected more but patience is a virtue.
    Aw, Lucrezia innocently tried to kiss her father The Pope’s cheek but he pushed her away. He claims that his sinful thoughts were nearly gone but not really, after all. He made her First Advisor.
    JUAN BORGIA IS NOT FORGOTTEN. He was a lame ass but I miss him. Cesare found his murderer sure, but killing Lucrezia wasn’t even a wish. He totally approved, sorry mister.
    Cesare is now Prefect of Rome and Gonfaloniere.
    Family Farnese is awesome even if I never liked Giulia. Hi, cousin. Only Alessandro doesn’t want to believe that Rodrigo wants his daughter, how endearing and logical, dare I say loyal, perhaps careful, even if it’s the truth.
    Gracias, Mi Padre. Any Borgia speaking Spanish is always cool.
    Father and son talking, Alfonso trying to introduce his friend. Cesare telling him to fuck off was fun to watch.
    Cesare’s face when he saw Alfonso? dressed as a girl at the party was lovely.
    Rodrigo is right, this Colonna constant bad mood is annoying.
    So I was happy that Cesare flirting with Giulia never happened and boom they did the do. Notp hahaha. His love life is complicated. Marriage, incest, harem. Why choose when you can have more, eh.
    We get a reminder that his friendship with Alessandro is gone and it hurts
    Lucrezia for Pope! She’s kind and just, I love her. The «Intolerance is intolerable» line made me proud.
    Three stolen carrots is not THAT bad, Rodrigo. Let your kindness return soon.
    Machiavel is here!!! I like him.
    Lucrezia asking for Cesare’s advice as her husband told her about the plot against her father, aw.
    She decided to tell everyone even if she’d make a better Pope than her father, loyalty. Giulia trying to save her guilty cousin…. /; His death was not one you’d wish for an enemy.. Yeah, mercy can be seen as weakness, but it was really severe. Rodrigo asking her if he should quite made me smile. They’re family and accept to hear what the other truly thinks. She’s a better person than you, definitely.
    Her marriage seems «happier» even if Cesare and Alfonso seriously don’t get along
    Rodrigo and Louisa Borgia are born.
    Urgh, Di Calabria and his fucking friend. Killing the Parisien (a man Cesare met in France) by duel was stupid and cruel, douchebags. You weren’t subtle at all. Accepting the money Cesare Borgia himself gives you should be enough if you were ‘innocent’, dumb ass. Cesare tried to save Bertrand, even said that he’s a good man. He cared and it was touching. But no, it can’t be easy. Alas, Bertrand died and Alfonso…. laughed. Cesare insulted him, and the idiot replied that «if he was a worm, then Lucrezia was his rotten apple.» He isn’t the easiest person to deal with but Cesare’s reaction was great. Kill the friend then make your brother-in-law as he wisely refused to duel against you leave by crawling on his stomach. Your wounded ego was a pleasant sight, Alfonso.
    Lol, he’s actually wondering how Lucrezia can love her brother more than him. Plotting with Sansoni, too.
    Learning dark magic, Giulia? Why not, it could be interesting.

[x]

20 replies since 11/9/2014, 09:06   334 views