Spoilers

« Older   Newer »

1. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Tutti gli spoilers e le anticipazioni sulla terza stagione di Da Vinci's Demons. // Spoilers and news on the third season of Da Vinci's Demons.

2. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Alcuni nuovi spoilers. // Some new spoilers.

CITAZIONE
    Production designer Ed Thomas, known for his work on Doctor Who, gave a tour of the new season 3 sets. (Tantalizing bit: Stuff gets blown up, other stuff gets sexy—OK, so that’s pretty standard fare for Da Vinci’s Demons, but more stuff gets blown up…so on, so forth.)

Star Tom Riley gives specifics on some of that character work Shiban mentioned. (Tantalizing bit: You won’t believe some of the changes. I promised this would be a spoiler-free zone, so I can’t say any more or I risk being decapitated by that brotherly Medici sword—which, by the way, is rather heavy.)

Zoroaster himself, Gregg Chillin, talks about his character’s background, which will be revealed in the season. (Tantalizing bit: He used the phrase “Scooby gang”—I’ll leave it at that.)

Laura Haddock discusses the highs and lows of her character Lucrezia Donati. (Tantalizing bit: Haddock said Lucrezia has to go through a “cleansing” to propel her story forward—hopefully not under the watchful eye of creepy Jacob again.)

[x]

3.     +1   -1

Group
    ♥ Borgia

Status
    casper
    CITAZIONE
    Zoroaster himself, Gregg Chillin, talks about his character’s background, which will be revealed in the season. (Tantalizing bit: He used the phrase “Scooby gang”—I’ll leave it at that.)

Non vedo l'ora!!! Adoro Gregg e adoro Zoro ♥

4. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

News su cast. // Cast news.

CITAZIONE
    Sabrina Bartlett has joined the cast of Starz series DA VINCI’S DEMONS alongside Tom Riley and Laura Haddock. Season 3 is shooting now.

[x]

5. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

La simossi della terza stagione. // Season three's synopsis. Via tom-riley.com.

CITAZIONE
    In season 3 of the STARZ original series “Da Vinci’s Demons,” Leonardo da Vinci’s world comes crashing down when the city of Otranto is torn apart by an Ottoman invasion. On the battlefield, the Turks use da Vinci’s own weapons against him… the designs for which were stolen by someone he trusted. This betrayal will haunt Leo long after the battle is decided, as will the deaths of loved ones lost in the fighting. When Rome instigates a Crusade against the Turks, he seizes the opportunity to join, but his mission is complicated by a series of grisly murders that terrorize Italy and threaten the Crusade itself.

[x]

4 replies since 10/6/2014, 10:53   69 views