Spoilers

« Older   Newer »

1. ƒëlïx ruvërïs
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuovi spoilers. // New spoilers.

CITAZIONE
    Question: I need Reign scoop! I’m dying over here with the promo of Mary being pregnant! I’m a big fan of spoilers, and one I found hinted at a possible rape storyline and the potential that that’s where her pregnancy comes from. Can you confirm or deny? — Julia
    Ausiello: I can’t confirm or deny, Julia, but I can tell you that the p-word will continue to weigh heavily on both Mary and Francis in the weeks to come. “Becoming pregnant and having a child is still one of Mary’s top priorities in Season 2,” executive producer Laurie McCarthy says. “At that time, one of the most important responsibilities for any queen was to produce an heir.” As for how that heir is produced, I suppose anything is possible.

Question: Any Reign scoop? —Charlotte
    Ausiello: You want it, you got it, Charlotte. Episode 10 will introduce Conde’s brother, Antoine, whose lust for power — specifically power over France — might just outweigh his loyalty to Francis. In addition to being “charming” and “sexy,” he’s also described as a “bad influence,” so it’s safe to assume he’ll gain a few allies in his quest for the crown.

[x]

22 replies since 31/5/2014, 08:53   409 views