Nuovo progetto per Holliday: THREE SISTERS// Holly' new project: THREE SISTERS

[Holliday Grainger // Lucrezia Borgia]

« Older   Newer »

1. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuovo progetto teatrale per Holliday: Three Sisters. // Holly's new theatrical project: Three Sisters.

CITAZIONE
    Paul McGann reciterà assieme a Olivia Hallinan e Holliday Grainger nel nuovo adattamento di Anya Reiss di Three Sisters quando aprirà alla Southwork Playhouse il mese prossimo.

La produzione del classico di Checov, che è stata riadattata al 21° secolo dalla premiata scrittrice teatrale, sarà in teatro dal 3 aprile al 3 maggio.

[...]Hallinan e Grainger anch'esse conosciute per i loro lavori sullo schermo, che [...] per Grainger include il drama sul Rinascimento The Borgias e l'adattamento cinematografico di Grandi Speranze. Grainger, che interpreta la sorella più giovane Irina, ritorna sul palco di Londra per la prima volta dalla sua performance del 2009 in Dimetos alla Donmar Warehouse.

[...]La produzione aprirà alla Southwark Playhouse [...] il 29 marzo.

CITAZIONE
    Paul McGann will star alongside Olivia Hallinan and Holliday Grainger in Anya Reiss’ new adaptation of Three Sisters when it opens at Southwark Playhouse next month.

The production of Chekhov’s classic, which has been reworked for the 21st century by the award-winning playwright, will run from 3 April to 3 May at the venue.

[...]Hallinan and Grainger are also well-known for their screen credits, which [...]for Grainger include Renaissance drama The Borgias and the film adaptation of Great Expectations. Grainger, who plays youngest sister Irina, returns to the London stage for the first time since her 2009 performance in Dimetos at the Donmar Warehouse.

[...]The production will open at Southwark Playhouse [...] on 29 March.

[x]

2. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Le prime foto di Holly e breve intervista. // First pictures of Holly as Irina and brief interview (via hollidaygraingerfan).

E8ULqm3s kcjHllgs

CITAZIONE
    E Grainger, 25 anni, che poi girerà la versione filmica lungamente attesa di Tulip Fever, ha detto che è stata l'attrazione per Chekhov con l'elemento moderno che l'ha riportata al teatro per la prima volta da quando è apparsa in Donmar cinque anni fa.

"Mi piace davvero recitare e ho atteso di fare teatro per anni. Questa è la seconda o terza volta che faccio un'audizione per una versione, e ho avuto fortuna alla terza." ha detto.

Interpreta la figlia più giovane Irina, che è la voce della positività e della giovinezza all'inizio dello spettacolo ma alla fine è quasi cinica e fredda quanto le sorelle -mi pare sia quello che accade a tutti noi."

CITAZIONE
    And Grainger, 25, who will next shoot the long-awaited film version of Tulip Fever, said it was the lure of Chekhov with the modern twist that has brought her back to theatre for the first time since she appeared at the Donmar five years ago.

“I really love the play and I’ve been wanting to do stage for ages. This is my second or third time auditioning for a version so third time lucky,” she said.

She plays the youngest daughter, Irina, who “is the voice of positivity and youth at the start of the play but at the end she’s almost as cynical and jaded as her sisters – I feel like that is what happens to us all”.

3. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Scan di un articolo di The Standard UK. // The Standard UK Magazine scan.

PY1gX8Fs

4. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il cartellone pubblicitario dello spettacolo. // The play's billboard.

fOKzyCks

5. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Gli outtakes dall'articolo su Standard Uk. // The Standard UK outtakes (via hollidaygraingerfan.com).

UDM2VCGs kbQpzQus 1Rl4sKss i3POVhas

wkmqFtls tI8nJUjs y2vUDdEs YsvLnhms

6. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Holliday durante le prove. // Holly rehearsing the play.

3uzaMPGs ZpdVczAs a24Zz3Us NGSwzeys

7. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Holly intervistata da "West End Wilma". // Holly having a "Tea with Wilma".

CITAZIONE
    For those who may not be familiar with your work, can you tell me about yourself and some of your career highlights?

HG: I was first on stage in Dimetos at the Donmar Warehouse. I learned so much and feel like the skills were transferrable to the TV and film I’ve done since, including Bonnie and Clyde, The Borgias and Great Expectations.

Three Sisters is an old Play about the class system in Russia. This production has been reworked for the 21st Century. How does it differ from the original?

HG: Although Anya has set our world in an ex pat community in the contemporary Middle East, I think Chekhov’s themes and feelings still emanate from her adaptation.

The play centres around three sisters who are very different from one another. Which of the characters do you identify most with yourself?

HG: I try to have Irina’s positivity and work ethic.. try.

If I asked your friends to describe you in three words, what might they say?

HG: grounded, genuine, spontaneous

What has been the funniest/most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you on stage?

HG: I once corpsed at the smell of mushroom soup in in a dinner scene. It was usually carrot and coriander. I had to miss my next few lines.

Do you have a favourite play or musical that means a lot to you?

HG: The Sound of Music

If you could be a man for the day, what theatre role would you like to have a go at playing?

HG: Iago

[x]

8. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Intervista video per What's On Stage. // Video interview for What's On Stage (via hollidaygraingersource).

9. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Stills dallo spettacolo. // First Holliday's stills from the play.

ZmjvBGL vxHazWgs n5z3Itds ET6lVXrs

9qY863bs AcXWO27s HlfiiBUs rPkJZFrs

gV620I0s baR7BL1s Hh7hRERs dBKkDGqs

gbKQttUs 14xQcMKs oVMXtkIs 7UMQDCOs

[x]

10. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

11. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuove stills e una foto di Holly dalla Press Night. // New stills and Holly at the Press Night.

AX1EsBVs m831ccws FNWYjovs tiLr17gs

J3H1vaus VNrQp3ds oVkSzg0s zpwZFHos

MEMrvtcs merS5qOs Uqnp52Zs

12. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova still. // New still.

COL8fsfs

13. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuove still promozionali. // New promotional stills.

6OgrmAd OSLymFi bGPhq5T 4aFMJsb

ok0qY7m tutrQU2 LwQwwTn ND27Ho8

UikgV7R ScdNcjX UkWrYEH jWDuI58

9H8VHrD o5yJMnM r4prMV9 5u3W4JA

NklcXoQ gjYt8Ds pygjPwa 0mjJ7zV

w2lIZvD

12 replies since 3/3/2014, 22:26   217 views