Spoilers

« Older   Newer »

1. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spoilers su Maria di Guisa. // Spoilers on Marie due Guise.

CITAZIONE
    Maria di Guisa ha in progetto più di una tenera riunione con la figlia Maria quando va in Francia nell'episodio del 6 Marzo del drama della CW Reign. E' determinata ad assicurare l'unione della figlia con Francesco -e l'alleanza con la Scozia e la Francia che ne consegue- la nefasta profezia di Nostradamus che il matrimonio avrà come conseguenza la morte di Francesco.
    "Maria (di Guisa) non crede nalla profezia o nella magia." dice Brenneman, "Arrivo come un'amica a intervenire, dicendo "che cavolo succede? Smettetela di dare ascolto ai maghi! Facciamo partire lo show!"
    Anche se Brenneman, che è sposata col produttore esecutivo di Reign Brad Silberling, ha adorato lavorare col marito, non era pazza dei costumi storici. "Ho sempre avuto una cattiva postura, quindi ho pensato, metterò il corsetto. Sono durata un giorno. Pensavo, Oh Dio, è terribile. Sono un'attrice, quindi fingerò di portarne uno e basta!"

CITAZIONE
    Marie de Guise (Amy Brenneman) has more on her mind than a tender reunion with daughter Mary (Adelaide Kane) when she comes to France in the March 6 episode of the CW drama Reign. She's determined to secure her child's union with Francis — and the alliance between Scotland and France that comes with it — despite Nostradamus's pesky prophecy that the marriage will result in Francis's death.
    "Marie does not believe in prophecy or magic," say Brenneman. "I sweep in like a friend doing an intervention, saying, 'What the F is going on? Stop listening to magicians! Let's get this show on the road.'"
    While Brenneman, who's married to Reign executive producer Brad Silberling, relished working with her husband, she wasn't as crazy about the period costumes. "I always have such slouched posture, so I thought, 'I'll wear a corset.' That lasted a day. I was like, 'Oh, my God, this is horrible. I'm an actress, so I'll just pretend to wear one!'"

cHN9ZXps

[x]

34 replies since 19/1/2014, 20:01   688 views