Nuovo progetto per Laura: Guardians of The Galaxy

[Laura Haddock // Lucrezia Donati]

« Older   Newer »

1. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuovo progetto per: Laura Haddock: Guardians of the Galaxy. // Laura cast in Guardian of the Galaxy.

CITAZIONE
    Laura Haddock is Meredith Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy

According to AmericanActorsUK, (a casting agency for actors with American accents in the UK) actress Laura Haddock will be playing a character named 'Meredith' in Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy film. Haddock's credits include a small role in Captain America: The First Avenger, as well as the TV series, DaVinci's Demons. Also, Janis Ahern will be playing 'Meredith's Mother.'

For those of you who haven't read the comics, Meredith is the name of Peter Quill's mother who is (SPOILER ALERT) killed by aliens when Peter is just a child. We've already heard that the film would be going over Peter Quill's (aka Star-Lord) origin story, but up until now, we had no idea who was playing Peter's mother. What do you think of the casting? Drop a comment below.

[x]

2. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Altri personaggi dei fumetti Marvel... ç_ç Perché, perché?! Ormai se non fai un film coi supereroi nel mezzo non conti davvero secondo Hollywood.

3. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Be', dai, poteva andare peggio. Almeno sarà solo nei fb vestita carina e non in costumino a volteggiare sopra la città.

4. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Intervista a Laura sul suo ruolo. // Laura on her role.

5. butterfly-fly
        +1   -1

User deleted

According to AmericanActorsUK, (a casting agency for actors with American accents in the UK) actress Laura Haddock will be playing a character named 'Meredith' in Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy film.

My brains just hurt - they have a special agency fro that?!

6. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    a casting agency for actors with American accents in the UK

That's Britain for you. XD

7. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il secondo trailer. // Trailer two.

8. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Altro trailer. // Another trailer.

9. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Breve intervista a Laura e il sequel confermato. // Short Laura's interview and sequel confirmed.

CITAZIONE
    Fans of the Inbetweeners Laura Haddock may not realise she is in the movie.
    The 28-year-old British actress is buried under a mask of make-up that she predicts even close friends and family would struggle to recognise her through.
    'I look very different in this film,' she laughs. 'I look the opposite of what I am in real life. It’s amazing.'
    Ms Haddock was born in Enfield and played maid Beryl Ballard in Upstairs Downstairs. She also starred in the fantasy series Da Vinci’s Demons. Because her scenes in Guardians of the Galaxy are at the start of the story – she didn’t get to meet most of the all star cast.
    'I hope I get to meet some of the other cast members at the premier.
    'I love the Marvel films – they are such great entertainment - and they always attract such big names, like Glenn Close & Bradley Cooper, who looks fantastic in this.
    'It’s a bit daunting to be in a film which such big names as this but it was absolutely brilliant. I loved it.'

[x]

8 replies since 3/10/2013, 08:26   117 views