Hearts & Minds

[PRIMA STAGIONE; 1X04]

« Older   Newer »

1. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    The episode was so-so, but I'd say more good than bad parts. What I particularly liked about the epsiode is that Mary finally put her big girl pants on and took the matter in her own hands, at least what concern her engagement. That's so progress there.
    Bash and Francis were Chip and Dale for the rescue. I love their dynamic, but I'd like to see more of them in natural circumstances...like talking/walking.
    Catherine still rules and I'm glad that her dislike for Mary has a solid and very understandable ground - life of her son. She sincerely believes Mary will bring death to him and that's her prime concern as a mother. I like that this is not founded on anything like jealousy or just bad temper ( like in Thomas's case).
    I find Francis quite believable in his frustrations, I like that he is honest about feelings and insecurities with Mary.
    Still find all the ladies utterly useless. It would be more believable with they showed Henry with Diane who was indeed a very important and influential figure at his court (as well as his father's), but alas we get what we get.

I quote everything! Chip and Dale. X°D

2. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Altra immagine dall'episodio. // Another pics from the episode.

bWwktgGs

3. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Mi piace molto l'abito di Mary! Quello di Caterina......... #no

17 replies since 23/10/2013, 00:17   183 views