Emmanuelle on Hollywood's trash

[Emmanuelle Chriqui // Sancha D'Aragona]

« Older   Newer »

1. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    It's an amazing product, and something I use daily. When it comes to endorsement, I have a strong inclination to represent something I believe in, something that’s in line with who I want to be. My dream is that one day, Mineral Fusion or a company like it becomes mainstream. Having said that, I also use non-natural makeup for work. There are just some things that deliver better for the camera.

I’d never say never to a big-money contract. I think about what I could do with that kind of money. I could go and build 20 water wells in Africa. And so much else. So I would never judge anybody that does it. I’m just really happy that at this point in my life, I found a company that I’m so proud to endorse. But I think it’s important not to judge anyone’s reasons for doing whatever they’re doing.

Parliamo un attimo di quanto la stia amando in questo momento. E' raro trovare persone abbastanza oneste da dire cose di questo tipo, e dato anche quello che lei ha raccontato delle sue esperienze passate, non dubito che userebbe eventuali fortune per fare esattamente quanto ha detto.

2 replies since 13/7/2013, 09:39   25 views