Charles David & Emmanuelle Chriqui for Spring Summer 2013 & Beyond…

[Emmanuelle Chriqui // Sancha d'Aragona]

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Polled as one of America’s Most Desirable women of 2010 and noted for her portrayal of Sloan on the Emmy and Golden Globe nominated HBO series Entourage, Emmanuelle will star in Charles David’s Spring/Summer 2013 campaign and mini movie, setting a precedent as the first celebrity front woman for the brand.
    The ad campaign’s creative direction takes inspiration from the company’s Los Angeles heritage. It evokes a mood synonymous with effortless Hollywood glamour as well as a storied day in the life of the actress. A mini movie will debut this Spring.
    Charles David’s partnership with Emmanuelle will extend beyond Spring/Summer 2013. She has also been tapped for the Fall/Winter 2013 ad campaign featuring a capsule collection she designed for Charles David: Charles David by Emmanuelle Chriqui.
    Emmanuelle [said], “I am so excited to be the new spokes model for Charles David. Not only have I been a fan of their shoes for some time, but to have the wonderful opportunity to design a capsule collection for them has been an absolute thrill. Charles David shoes are not only sexy and fun, but also comfortable, elements I always look for in a shoe. I look so forward to going on this journey with them.”

[x]

qXzSwVps

2. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oddio che gambe interminabili . ç_ç #l'invidia ti plasma E sì, in qualche modo le scarpe c'entrano col vestito. Il trucco scuro poi le sta proprio bene. Sottolinea gli occhi.

3. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sexy, ma con classe. Mi piace molto e il trucco è bellissimo.

4. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

aw, sono davvero felice per lei!
    E che bello il vestito *_*

5. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sempre relativo a questa campagna, uno scatto in occasione del giorno di San Valentino:

tumblr_mi8wxkeHzC1rf264lo1_500

6. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

è bellissima ç__ç

7. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Mia madre ha delle scarpe simili che non mette mai. XD #antichissime tra l'altro e carinissime ma troppo alte e scomode per i comuni mortali

Edited by Julia_Katina - 20/2/2013, 23:21

8. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Un altro scatto di Emmanuelle. // Another Emmanuelle's shoot.

My2ySIbs

9. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non so cosa dire. è perfetta.

10. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Incredibile come le stiano bene addosso sia i colori chiari che quelli scuri! O_O E poi in questo servizio è davvero bellissima, nulla da dire.

11. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ma una domanda...io non conosco questo Charles David...chi è?

12. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

E' uno stilista americano che si occupa di scarpe e pelletteria di lusso! :D Nemmeno io lo conoscevo, a dire il vero ;)

13. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ah ok ^^ grazie cicci XD

14. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Tre nuove foto (due BTS) del photoshoot!Se voleve vedere la versione HQ accedete a questo topic!// Three new photos (among them two BTS pics) of the photoshoot! For the HQ version get access to this topic!

DH9dPbSs ZM6a1UMs MYEGu9is

Ed l'articolo correlato! // And an article about the photoshoot!

CITAZIONE
    Emmanuelle Chriqui is one lucky girl. She’s gotten to kiss the adorable Kevin Connolly on Entourage, she has some of the best hair in Hollywood — and she recently got to spend time in L.A. trying on pair after pair of fabulous Charles David shoes. Can we please trade places for a day?
    Chriqui is not just the first celebrity face of Charles David, but she’ll also be designing a capsule collection for fall. To kick off the collaboration, she shot her first round of ads in L.A. with photographer Patrick Hoelck, styled by Britt Bardo — and she shared some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot with PEOPLE. Read on to see the gorgeous pics and hear Chriqui’s take on the shoot.
    “The shoot was amazing. It all came together beautifully,” Chriqui says of the day-long shoot in October. “Patrick [above, showing Chriqui a test shot] is such a fun spirit. It didn’t feel like a long day at all!”
    Of the ma
    ny gorgeous shoes Chriqui modeled, her favorite were the white “Sway” style, pictured above. They’re “so amazing to throw on with a pair of jeans,” she says. “If I could own every color of the ‘Sway’ pump, I would. They’re super sexy!”
    And of course, it wouldn’t be a true shoe shoot without oodles of gorgeous pieces to choose from. This behind-the-scenes shot shows part of the shoe selection, ranging from $185 to $295 — you’ll see the metallic booties and floral pumps in more of Chriqui’s ads for the line.

[x]

15. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    she has some of the best hair in Hollywood

*rotola via*
    mi piace la foto quella del behind the scenes!

36 replies since 17/2/2013, 11:45   222 views