The Bible

[Melia Kreiling // Bianca Gonzaga]

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lol, però anche io mi ricordo la cosa della testa di Bush in GOT... XD Non dico che i canali siano contro queste personalità, però magari qualche burlone che si occupa del casting o degli effetti speciali ci potrebbe stare... X°D A me fa ridere questa cosa, comunque.

2. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ahahahaha mah...magari per noi #divertente Mi sa che gli Americani ne fanno una questione di stato lol

3. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Mamma mia, quelli si prendono troppo sul serio circa roba del genere.

4. Filippa Lillonza II
        +1   -1

User deleted

La politica è sacra.

5. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Articolo sul finale della serie. // An article about The Bible.

CITAZIONE

America in tears as 'The Bible' Easter Sunday finale leaves its millions of devoted followers sharing emotions on social networks

The History Channel's unlikely hit ratings winner 'The Bible' aired its gut wrenching Easter finale on Sunday evening - packing an emotional punch so hard that it reduced many of its dedicated viewers to tears.

The harrowing episode entitled the 'Passion' dramatized the inevitable crucifixion of Jesus Christ on Calvary, leaving many shocked as the full horror of a Roman execution was laid bare for the program's ten million plus followers.

Indeed, Twitter lit up during the visceral scenes of torture, with many declaring the heart-breaking depiction of Jesus Christ's sacrifice had caused them to break out in floods of tears - with some people taking to the social networking site to share pictures of their distress.
    The outpouring of grief over a story whose ending most people in the Western world know the ending to is testament to the astonishing success of the 'The Bible' which has caught many seasoned television experts off guard.

One Twitter user, Kylie Maya posted a message online that 'The Bible has left me in tears. I love Jesus so much. He went through a tremendous amount of suffering for our sins.'

Another viewer who used Twitter to express their amazement was Leah Salas. She wrote that 'Watching The Bible tonight left me in tears. His love amazes me.'

Dustin Hughes said that he hadn't 'cried in a long time but the Bible put me in tears #notashamed - #ToGODBeTheGlory'.

[x]

6. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Trailer ufficiale con sottotitoli spagnoli! // The official trailer with Spanish subtitiles!

7. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

The Bible disponibile in DVD e Blu-ray. // The Bible is now available in DVD and Blu-ray.

Edited by Julia_Katina - 20/5/2013, 22:49

8. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

The Bible avrà un sequel! // The Bible is getting a sequel!

CITAZIONE
    Have you been hoping for a sequel to The Bible? Your prayers have been answered.
    NBC announced today that it will be producing a follow-up to The Bible, the massively successful miniseries from Mark Burnett that aired on the History Channel.
    Tentatively titled A.D.: Beyond the Bible, the sequel will begin in the days after Jesus' death and it will follow the "perfect storm" that is "fueled by social injustice, Roman military oppression and religious unrest" in the Holy Land.

"NBC is thrilled to bring this highly-anticipated sequel to Mark and Roma's The Bible to network television," Jennifer Salke, the president of NBC Entertainment said in a statement. "There was huge interest in this project within the television community and NBC is gratified by Mark's confidence in our ability to partner with him and position this miniseries as true event television." (NBC and E! are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)
    Bob Greenblatt, chairman of NBC Entertainment added: "I followed the development process of The Bible closely with Mark and knew that the story was far from over after Christ's crucifixion. In fact, what happened in the aftermath—which is essentially the beginning of Christianity—is utterly fascinating. The day after The Bible premiered, I told Mark we were on board with no hesitation for the follow-up miniseries. This will be attention-getting in every way, and we're proud to continue our association with Mark which has just grown exponentially from The Voice."

The Bible premiered in March to more than 13 million viewers and became the top-selling miniseries of all time and the number one television series on DVD and Blu-Ray in the past five years. It's already sold one million copies since hitting the shelves three months ago.

[x]

9. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Devo ancora vedere la prima serie! X°D

10. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

News sui nuovi episodi. // News about the second season.

11. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

12. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

The Bible inizierà questo weekend su Channel5 Tv. Una foto dal set. // Set pictures plus The Bible starting on Channel 5 Tv this weekend.

13. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

La serie arriva in Italia, su Rete 4, col nome La Bibbia. // The Bible on Italian television.

CITAZIONE
    Da qualche settimana vediamo sui canali Mediaset la pubblicità di una nuova serie ma questa volta c’è particolare attenzione perchè si tratta di qualcosa di diverso. Parliamo de La Bibbia (The Bible è il titolo originale) una serie evento che andrà in onda su Rete 4 alla domenica sera. Si parte la prossima settimana, il 23 marzo e quindi non potevamo fare a meno di raccontarvi qualche dettaglio.

È un adattamento in chiave moderna e hollywoodiana del libro più diffuso della storia, con episodi del Vecchio e del Nuovo Testamento. Si tratta di una serie realizzata da LightWorkers Media e Hearst Productions con il canale via cavo americano History Channel. Negli States la Chiesa ha incoraggiato i fedeli a vedere le varie puntate di questa serie diversa da quelle classiche e il successo è stato davvero clamoroso.

Ecco alcuni dati: un budget di ventidue milioni di dollari, una troupe di quattrocento persone tra attori, comparse e tecnici, un team di quarantasette esperti tra sceneggiatori, teologi, consiglieri e studiosi biblici, tre registi, centottanta doppiatori per la versione italiana, cento milioni di spettatori in tutto il mondo.

Nella serie, nel ruolo di Betsabea recita Melia Kreiling, più nota come Bianca Gonzaga di The Borgias, o I Borgia nella versione italiana mandata in onda dal canale La7.

[x]

42 replies since 5/3/2013, 23:05   348 views