The Musketeers [SERIE TV, 2014]

[Luke Pasqualino // Paolo]

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Nuovo video promozionale e nuove stills. // New promotional video and stills.

58KPK0Ps dEYlbABs FcjI3vhs DpUIZGQs

1UazFSTs nEmhL2zs T3i9ALbs

[x]

Edited by ƒëlïx ruvërïs - 10/6/2014, 11:43

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Nuova foto dal set della seconda stagione. // New season two set picture.

A0T1XJGs

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Ancora nuove stills. // More stills.

tlgd8Q1s O4fNK0bs fg9CKp0s RX7CTXNs

B0NhBg0s 6c2GNwes 3x7Xh2Rs

[x]

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    News dal cast. // Cast news.

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Ancora notizie sul cast e produzione. // More news.

CITAZIONE
    Colin Salmon (Die Another Day, Resident Evil) and Antonia Thomas (Misfits, The Deep) have been confirmed to guest star in the second series of The Musketeers on BBC One.

Colin will play Tariq, a mysterious interloper on the run from Spain, and Antonia will play his daughter Samara, a gutsy and resilient young woman whose life is put in danger when her father is exiled.

Executive producers, Adrian Hodges and Jessica Pope, said: “We're excited to welcome an actor of Colin's reputation to The Musketeers. He will bring wonderful charisma and sense of mystery to the role.

"We've also been aware for some time of Antonia's wonderful work in films and TV series such as Sunshine On Leith and Misfits, among numerous others. She brings such intelligence and vibrancy to every role she plays and we are thrilled to have her as Samara.”

This episode is written by Lucy Catherine and Adrian Hodges and directed by Mark Jobst.

Marc Warren has already been announced as joining the cast of the second series, which is currently filming in Prague.

The Musketeers was commissioned by Charlotte Moore, Controller of BBC One, and Ben Stephenson, Controller of BBC Drama Commissioning.

[x]

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Un saluto dal cast, intervista a Adrian Hodges sulla seconda stagione e una foto dal set. // Cast says hi, Adrian Hodges on season two and a set-picture.

mExZI6Fs

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Breve video dal set. // Brief on set video of Santiago supporting Chile for World Cup.

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Il Q&A di BBC America del 22 giugno e il promo americano del prossimo episodio. // BBC America's Q&A and American episode two promo.

CITAZIONE

@Jodie891 – Describe in 1 word Milady
    Maimie: Enigmatic

@WDWandFashion – What traits do you share with your character?
    Maimie: I’m beautiful, evil & deadly

@Dramaadict – Has anyone been thrown off their horse?
    Colin: Luke had a near miss during the Bootcamp. His horse slipped and Luke had to hold on to his horse’s neck to avoid falling off.

@SimonCopley1 – Favourite character (not own) & why?
    Alexandra: King Louis…because he makes me laugh A LOT!

@TheMusketeersUK (yes, I asked a question XD) - If you could name an episode where your character really grew as a person, which would it be and why?
    Alexandra: episode 9 because the she is out of the palace and completely out of her comfort zone

@sierraaisleyy - fight scenes/stunts- did you enjoy them or was it hard to learn stunts?
    Colin: the Muskies have to learn two fights a week. Like Dancing with the Stars, the choreography has to be spot-on or they get hurt

@atthegarrison - Queen Anne’s wardrobe and jewelry are so gorgeous! How long does it take on set every day to get into costume?
    Alexandra: Phoebe the costume designer is a genius! The full look including hair and make up takes nearly 2 hours

@Jodie891 - If you had not played the role of d’Artagnan which character would you have liked to play?
    Luke: i would have like to play Aramis. Who doesnt like to play the ladies man :)

WDWAndFashion - Who is the prankster on set? Is there a “method” actor on set?
    Colin: Howard Charles jumps out on people all and surprises them

@homelygal63 - RU prepared for the attention that is bound to happen from the USA audience?
    Luke: havent really thought about it but im very flattered x

@harryswean - If you were a bloke for the day, which of the Musketeers would you like to be?
    Maimie: Dogtanian

@xXxOmiexXx - Was it fun to play such a bad ass character like Milady?
    Maimie: enormous fun

@atthegarrison - Queen Anne’s wardrobe and jewelry are so gorgeous! How long does it take on set every day to get into costume?
    Colin: Phoebe De Gaye is the most talented costume designer. ALL the costumes are made specifically for the characters

@TheMusketeersUK (yes, another, but I asked for you guys!) - To @Maimie_McCoy and @alishelson, if you could steal a piece of costume from another character, what would it be and why?
    Alexandra: All Milady’s beautiful billowing capes and that choker necklace
    Maimie: constance wore a jaunty hat & floral jacket that i personally would wear!
    Tamla: My wash bag is now made out of the jacket!

@Azzurracatucci - Tell us a funny story happened on set :)
    Maimie: i actually punched @TamlaKari in the face.
    Tamla: She’s really evil that Milady

@wedsandsatnight - Best thing about being on the show?
    Colin: Being in a beautiful city (Prague) with actors & crew who all have a laugh together daily

@wedsandsatnight - To cast & crew – which scene or episode from Series 1 are you most proud of?
    Colin: The denouement from tonight’s episode is particularly special. Let me know what you think!

@CleliaGo - What’s your favorite scene from season 1 ?
    Tamla: The one with @Maimie_McCoy where she couldn’t say Milady De Winter haha. And the final ep was all great!

@BlackWolfSpy - If you could play another character in the musketeers, who would you be?
    Alexandra: They’re all great but Milady because its fun to play dark characters #TheMusketeers

@childethehunter - How much fun did you have making the series? Did you know it would be this popular? The US has a treat coming to them!
    Colin: I’ve NEVER had so much fun on a show. Horses, sword fights, romance, explosions, humour, what’s not to like……….

@jodie891 – Favourite costume?
    Tamla: I play a wet nurse in ep.6…that one x

@nadine_ball - do you get chance to see the artwork, fanpics, fanfic etc the UK fans send you on social media? What do you think of it?x
    Alexandra: Seen some amazing art work, even some made out of cake! Its amazing to see how much people respond to the show!

@perfectderavin - If you could play another character in the show, who would that be?
    Tamla: The Cardinal

@bubbles_legg – what has been the best part about filming?
    Maimie: seriously, this job has ticked pretty much every box. wonderful experience. i also got some new friends

@JunHinatori: d’artagnan deserve a hat, isn’t he?
    Colin: Everything has to be earned. I think he looks fine without don’t you…..can’t cover that face.

@BlackWolfSpy - What was your favourite part of series one, and about how many takes did it take?
    Maimie: kissing ALL the boys. lots of takes.

@SimonCopley1 - if you were guest producer for an episode what would you do?
    Tamla: Have the girls be Musketeerettes Charlie’s Angels style

@atthegarrison - Is it difficult to portray someone who is so obviously a “bad girl” and still show a vulnerable side to her?
    Maimie: no person/character is ever one thing. in order to make her real & human you have to discover all possible sides.

@BlackWolfSpy - Who is the biggest prankster on set? and what types of pranks do they do?
    Colin: The Muskies all jump out on each other to scare them including hiding in each others winnebago toilets to jump out

@perfectderavin - How distracting is to film with all those handsome boys?
    Maimie: its lighting and makeup so not really. i think its more the other way round

@feline_charm - the 4 guys gel brilliantly onscreen: anything in particular that the producers looked for to achieve that?
    Colin: I sent the lads on a horse/sword bootcamp before filming began. They got to know each other away from the spotlight. It worked

@Jodie891 – Funniest person on set?
    Tamla: Me of course! I’m a hoot!

@TheMusketeersUK - To @Maimie_McCoy, if Milady had to convince the US public to watch #TheMusketeers tonight, what would she say/do?
    Maimie: would that do?
    HAHA@perfectderavin - Who’s the most hilarious person on set?
    Maimie: every has pretty funny bones…. that @TamlaKari is a hoot! @ColinWratten producer extraordinaire too
    Alexandra: @RyanGage will get a big head if I say he’s funny again but there it is
    Ryan: are being nice about me Ali? Why thank you

@kynikey - What was your favorite location to shoot at?
    Alex: The lake in episode 9 was simply stunning
    Colin: So many to choose in Prague. Strahov Monastery, Dobris, Svihov, Ploskovice

First Bootcamp Picture Interlude

firstmuskiepic

@CaseyRocks31 - what was your favourite stunt to do?
    Maimie: riding various Musketeers.
    Tamla: Pahahahahaha

@NatalieEvenstar - How amazingly amazing is the new series going to be? Xx
    Colin: Hopefully you’ll let us know what you think after tonight’s episode…..

@perfectderavin - What was the most difficult scene to film in season one?
    Maimie: athos scenes emotionally difficult. walking scenes even harder as i usually tripped up

@katieembling - Most important question though- Who is the best kisser?
    Maimie: really? she is called Mi LADY- a lady never kisses and tells…..

@Felicityof221B - What is your favourite thing about being part of this show?
    Colin: The show’s such a great toy box to play with. Horses, pistols, explosions, romance, sword fighting. I hope you love it too.

@leticiazombie - Who you think is the male character more attractive on the show?
    Ryan: the King is very dreamy

@Jodie891 - Would you like to change anything of the 1st season?
    Jessica: it would have been nice to have a little more down time – it was a punishing schedule for the actors

@Jodie891 – When season 2 will be released?
    Colin: We are filming season two right now so we hope it will be available in 2015 – exactly when TBC

@_ck_supergirl - how can you breathe in those corsets??
    Maimie: thankyou- tis very difficult to breath, eat, sit down, run, bend over, pick anything up…but as long as they look good…

@leticiazombie - How many time take to prepare your character? Like makeup, hair…?
    Alexandra: Hair and make up takes about an hour and a half!

@NikitaBaria - if you are allowed to choose any other role to play in The Musketeers, would you still choose your own role ?
    Ryan: I would yeah but the boys do have a lot if fun

@FaultInOurRiver - Can you tell us anything about the new series?
    Ryan: just that’s it’s even better than the first so far and it gets pretty juicy

@wegirlmode - What scene did you prefer to turn this season 1?
    Ryan: so many great scene. I have loads if great ones with Peter C and Ali in the first season

@atthegarrison - Amy also wants to know: What sort of research did you do for the part?
    Ryan: I boss people around at every opportunity ;-)

@BlackWolfSpy - have they ever scared you or anyone else?
    Colin: Howard jumped out on someone on a staircase thinking it was a cast member but it was a hotel guest – awkward !

@atthegarrison - To all the cast and the producers: If you had to choose, would you pick up a musket, or a sword?
    Colin: Sword every time, up close and personal. Muskets are very heavy !

@McrGirl1 - in the very beginning did you have an idea who you wanted for the roles?
    Colin: we certainly did. And we really lucked out getting them too. I can’t imagine it any other way.

@mandypatrish – Best kisser?
    Maimie: old serge…don’t be scared- I’m in my pinny and have just made pastry!

@LilithMuzuki33 - A word for your french fans who wait with impatience?
    Maimie: patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet

@SimonCopley1 - Favourite guest character?
    Maimie: utterly spoilt..@seanpertwee @WallisAnnabelle i loved working with. didn’t get to work with so many guests so i was hiding

@perfectderavin - What’s in store for your characters in season 2?
    Alexandra: there’s not much I can give away about that but there will definitely be more exciting storylines

@LilithMuzuki33 - Constance has a strong temper. Do you have the same in the life ? ^^
    Tamla: I can be feisty when I want to be ;)

@LilyoftheHill - the biggest fear on the set ?
    Alexandra: Whats on the lunch menu
    Tamla: I’ll 2nd that!
    Maimie: tripping over my copious amounts of fabric

@bubbles_legg - what has been the best part about filming?
    Tamla: @Maimie_McCoy @alishelson have been the best part :) Love my girls
    Alexandra: I’d second that!

@WDWAndFashion - Is @Roger_The_Horse insufferable now that he is famous?
    Colin: A bit. I am keeping a close eye on him!!!

@SimonaAdamo - any chance to see Athos and Milady close again?
    Colin: Would you like to see that?

@aBoxofSweeties - is there any divas on set?
    Maimie: i couldn’t possibly answer that

@WDWAndFashon - if the show remains this popular, do u think fans can expect the show to run for several seasons?
    Colin: We’ve been so heartened by the UK response and the show has been sold to 97 countries. I hope America loves it !

@MusketeersFans - Was it just our imagination or did Milady want to kiss Constance a couple of times? ;)
    Maimie: glasgow kiss?

@EllieWilde – Is Milady De Winter back for series two?
    Maimie: im headin to prague tomro, so …..?

@Jaks2105 - what’s your favourite line from 1st series (can be anyone’s)
    Maimie: it was @RyanGage about sheep….hell have to help me out here, memory like a sieve

@xTeacherTx - et al if you could transfer your character into other TV Show/Book which would u choose? (Can Brits take part!)
    Maimie: Orange is the new black x

@McAvoholic - Do you like the opening credits?
    Colin: We have MOMOCO in Carnaby Street to thank for those.

@CakeMammaJools - will we ever see Milady with an apron on? :)
    Maimie: too early to say…. i am tweeting wearing a black & white checked one if that helps….

xXxOmexXx - who do you think your character has the most chemistry with ?
    Maimie: Athos. very different one with D’Artagnan. a less sexual but deadly one with the Cardinal.

@TheMusketeersUK - To @ColinWratten : Will you ever get revenge on @LucaPasqualino for the special effects video?
    Colin: I would love to. There are plans for a S2 “Even More Special Effects” – watch the website

@atthegarrison - What was your favorite part of Musketeers boot camp?
    Luke: definitely the horse riding. That and being with the boys and having a week of bonding

w94SZGks QNvEn6ss V2ksyo0s 2LEAPsLs

[x]

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Nuova foto dal set. // New setpicture.

Lias4hfs

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Nuove/vecchie stills. // New/old stills.

LUXn5zJs 3Y0zamvs 5K9YNlJs bToIP6Vs

VSt39h4s 1FWnXj6s BLQLC6Xs Uq7ySOBs

Kn5kICps bHD1CRss ggdzbpes 60UVWiZs

eH2l6lNs 1NLHJg4s LUzx2oys fr1i6ENs

lYcZn65s 5LzMlt7s T6R7k7Hs

[x]

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Nuovo video dal set. // New set-video.

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Nuove stills. // New stills.

rzVpe0qs DFdyEICs

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Nuova foto dal set. // New season one set-picture.

v6o0Gj0s

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    casper
    Nuova foto dal set. // New set-picture.

MApNZdns

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status