The White Queen

[David Oakes // Juan Borgia]

« Older   Newer »

1. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ancora altre foto dal set di The White Queen! Vuoi vedere le foto a grandezza naturale? Allora entra nella sezione riservata agli utenti, qui! // Others photos from The White Queen set! Do you want to see the pic in a larger version? Then get in the Users Only thread here!

CgZGv3Qs SVxoiGys oeZwRQFs D7vkSygs

FeCYxmfs OJkCXbAs IgVd745s c5yPpOSs

jFYS7Qhs y4BrHYps q0H1EVYs q65gOYvs

2. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Terminano le riprese di The White Queen. // The White Queen: It's a wrap.

CITAZIONE
    The White Queen – a co-production between the BBC, Starz and VRT, has finished filming in Bruges, Belgium.

Starring relative newcomer Rebecca Ferguson (famous in her native Sweden for ‘Nya tider’) and Max Irons (‘The Runaway’), the story is based on ‘The Cousin’s War’ a series of novels by Philippa Gregory and tells the story of three women involved in the fight for the throne during the War of the Roses. Ferguson plays the eponymous White Queen, Elizabeth Woodville, a commoner and widow who married Edward IV, played by Irons. Also featured heavily in the story are Elizabeth’s mother, Jacquetta (Janet McTeer, ‘Parade’s End’) and Margaret Beaufort (Amanda Hale, ‘The Crimson Petal and the White’) , the mother of Henry Tudor, battling to see her son take the throne.

The cast also includes James Frain (‘True Blood’), David Oakes (‘The Borgias’), Aneurin Barnard (‘We’ll Take Manhattan’), Juliet Aubrey (‘Primeval’) and Freya Mavor (‘Skins’). Recent guest star announcements include Andrew Gower (‘Being Human’) as Lord Strange and Michael Marcus, a recent graduate of Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, as Henry Tudor.

Filming began in Bruges in the Autumn of 2012 and wrapped this week. No official broadcast date has been released but Philippa Gregory has indicated on her website that it will air this Spring. You can also view a short clip of the programme on the Starz website.

[x]

3. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bene. Così arriverà prima. ùù

4. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

5. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

ç.ç ...per lei o per tutti? #non più nuove immagini del backstage

6. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Per tutti. XD

7. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Consoliamoci col pensiero che arriverà (speriamo) presto. ùù

8. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Pare che sia previsto tra aprile e giugno.

9. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

\O/ ...non manca moltissimo, allora! E, nel frattempo, potremo colmare l'attesa con The Borgias, Borgia, Game of Thrones... *_* #viva le serie tv, lol

10. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sì, il periodo davvero morto è quello estivo inoltrato. Per adesso le cose da vedere non mancano grazie al cielo.

11. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

Una nuova foto dal set: Veerle Baetens nei panni di Marguerite of Anjou.Per vedere l'immagine in una versione ingrandita entra qui. // A new pic from the set: Veerle Baetens as Marguerite of Anjou. To see the bigger version of the pic get access here.

p5fpUYos

12. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Arthur Darvill has said he relished playing a more ruthless character in a new BBC period drama.

The 30-year-old actor is best known as mild-mannered male nurse turned sidekick Rory Williams in sci-fi hit Doctor Who and is about to hit our screens as an eager young vicar in ITV murder mystery Broadchurch.

So his next role - in the BBC's lavish adaptation of Philippa Gregory's novel The White Queen - is a bit of a departure for him.

"I play the Duke of Buckingham, who's kind of Richard III's right-hand man," he explained. "I've got a couple of really meaty scenes. It's one of those things that when I was asked about it, I thought, 'It's filming in Belgium for four weeks, I'll just nip over and do it'.

"It's something very different, he's not a very nice person. And I get a beard extension and curly hair, so I'm having a lot of fun with that. And I get to travel on the Eurostar every week to get to work, which is brilliant!

Arthur, who left Doctor Who last year, said he "doesn't have much of a game plan" when it comes to his career, but added: "There are a few things I want to do in the future.

"There are a few plays that I've always wanted to do, like The Crucible and Accidental Death Of An Anarchist.

"Actually I've got a book of lists of things I want to do and writers I want to work with and it's ever-growing, so I don't think I'll ever get them all ticked off!"

[x]

13. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Un paio di scene davvero carnali...? XDDD Sono sicura che nessune delle fan - e non solo - se ne dispiacerà, lol.

14. Miss.ChatterBox
        +1   -1

User deleted

... non carnali in senso zozzo. XD Succulente nel senso di interessanti. XD

15. Julia_Katina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ahhhhh! ù.ù Mi aspettavo già scene sexy alla The Tudors.

897 replies since 25/1/2013, 00:42   18069 views